RepairmanJack.com Forums
Missing Newsletter - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Missing Newsletter (/thread-1236.html)

Missing Newsletter - fpw - 10-06-2005

Who's been signed up and didn't receive the newsletter sent October 1?

I know about Marc and Lisa. Who else?

BTW -- the NEWS page has been updated with anything of consequence from the Newsletter.

Missing Newsletter - Lisa - 10-06-2005

Actually I think that was Stacy, not Noelie. My bad.

Lisa

P.S. -- I fixed your typo in the subject line. Big Grin

Lisa Wrote:P.S. -- I fixed your typo in the subject line. Big Grin

Tpyo??? Em???

Missing Newsletter - Ossicle - 10-06-2005

Would it be possible to email the newsletter to me again? My spam filter must have gotten it, and I don't think Yahoo has a way for me has a spam filter of the type where you can type in addresses you _don't_ want to be considered spam -- instead I have to indicate that a particular email they have identified as spam is _not_ spam. (If anyone know different, of course please let me know.)

Thanks.

-oss

Missing Newsletter - t4terrific - 10-06-2005

Ossicle Wrote:Would it be possible to email the newsletter to me again? My spam filter must have gotten it, and I don't think Yahoo has a way for me has a spam filter of the type where you can type in addresses you _don't_ want to be considered spam -- instead I have to indicate that a particular email they have identified as spam is _not_ spam. (If anyone know different, of course please let me know.)

Thanks.

-oss

I also use Yahoo. It doesn't filter my newsletter though.

Missing Newsletter - jimbow8 - 10-06-2005

Ossicle Wrote:Would it be possible to email the newsletter to me again? My spam filter must have gotten it, and I don't think Yahoo has a way for me has a spam filter of the type where you can type in addresses you _don't_ want to be considered spam -- instead I have to indicate that a particular email they have identified as spam is _not_ spam. (If anyone know different, of course please let me know.)

Thanks.

-oss
Yes, it does. Go into your mail Options, go to Block Addresses under the Spam heading, and there is a Remove Block text box. You'll need the address from which the newletter comes in order to enter it here.

Can someone else supply that? I deleted the newletter.

Missing Newsletter - Ossicle - 10-06-2005

jimbow8 Wrote:Yes, it does. Go into your mail Options, go to Block Addresses under the Spam heading, and there is a Remove Block text box. You'll need the address from which the newletter comes in order to enter it here.

Can someone else supply that? I deleted the newletter.

Thank you! Yes, if someone could let me know I'd appreciate it. I've got a million blocked addresses in that box, don't know what to look for...

Ossicle Wrote:Would it be possible to email the newsletter to me again?

PM me your email.

Missing Newsletter - stacyzinda123 - 10-07-2005

Lisa Wrote:Actually I think that was Stacy, not Noelie. My bad.

Lisa

P.S. -- I fixed your typo in the subject line. Big Grin
Yup, I didn't get one this time around. I've never had a problem before though.

Missing Newsletter - Steve_M - 10-09-2005

I also did not receive the October 1 newsletter, although I have received the previous ones without a problem.