Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5   
Anders Monsen   07-22-2005, 01:11 PM
TAXI was a great show, a true ensemble cast and all memorable characters.
remylass   07-22-2005, 01:28 PM
I forgot to add:

Six Feet Under
The Wire
Mike   07-22-2005, 02:51 PM
Munsters
Hogan's Heroes
F Troop
Scott Miller   07-22-2005, 04:26 PM
These damn topics-I spend more time trying to remember approriate responses than is healthy and as poor as my memory is the process is downright painful at times.. But I did come up with a good one: Soap. Great parody filled with actors who completely understood the joke.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
remylass   07-22-2005, 06:16 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:These damn topics-I spend more time trying to remember approriate responses than is healthy and as poor as my memory is the process is downright painful at times.. But I did come up with a good one: Soap. Great parody filled with actors who completely understood the joke.

Oh. Good one!
Tony H   07-22-2005, 08:34 PM
I think Will and Grace is a great cast, but Karen definately steals the show.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Flinx   07-23-2005, 09:21 AM
The Waltons
fpw   07-23-2005, 09:38 AM
AsMoral Wrote:I think Will and Grace is a great cast, but Karen definately steals the show.

I'm surprised to hear that. I thought Sean Hayes stole every scene he was in except when paired with Megan Mullally -- and then it became a tug of war.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Tony H   07-23-2005, 01:22 PM
fpw Wrote:I'm surprised to hear that. I thought Sean Hayes stole every scene he was in except when paired with Megan Mullally -- and then it became a tug of war.

I guess the reason I am partial to Karen is that in real life I know too many guys that act just like Jack (This is more annoying in real life than it is on tv) but I have never met anyone quite like the Karen Walker character. Some of the lines that come out of her mouth are great. The best interactions came between Karen and Minnie Drivers character from 2 seasons ago. Watching the two of them fight it out in a battle of words produced some of the best lines I have ever heard uttered on television.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
t4terrific   07-23-2005, 06:13 PM
Terry Willacker Wrote:Bob Newhart Show
Newhart

I actually liked the "newer" version of the Bob Newhart show more the the origional. "Hi. I'm Larry. This is my brother Daryl...(dramatic pause)...and this is my other brother Daryl."
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5