http://www.bcast.co.jp/webevents/yahoo/m...man_1m.asx
Interview with Michael Caine
http://www.bcast.co.jp/webevents/yahoo/m...ine_1m.asx
Interview with Katie Holms
http://movies.yahoo.co.jp/interview/2005...15001.html

And.....this is latest interview. --Morgan Freeman--

http://movies.yahoo.co.jp/interview/2005...21001.html

By the way, I read everybody's review. Everybody admire new Batman. Smile
This post was last modified: 06-22-2005, 09:03 AM by Kenji.
dejo   06-25-2005, 12:06 AM
Okay, I saw Batman Begins for the second time today. It was just as great (except for the surround sound cutting out frequently near the beginning of the movie; thank God it was fixed). But I noticed again that when Christian Bale is doing his Bruce Wayne voice (complete with American accent; Bale is Welsh-born and "normally" has a British accent), it sounds awfully familiar. As if there is some other actor whose voice sounds very similar. Has anyone else noticed this too and, if so, have any ideas who that might be? I just can't place it and I don't want it driving me batty (pun intended).
Maggers   06-26-2005, 01:57 AM
I just saw "Batman Begins" for the second time. Loved it just as much, if not more.

Will there be more? Has Christian Bale signed on for another? And how about Christopher Nolan? I would think that would be his one and only Batman. Anyone know?

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Dave   06-27-2005, 09:01 AM
Maggers Wrote:I just saw "Batman Begins" for the second time. Loved it just as much, if not more.

Will there be more? Has Christian Bale signed on for another? And how about Christopher Nolan? I would think that would be his one and only Batman. Anyone know?

Word is Nolan would like to do a trilogy. Whether anything is signed by him or Bale, I don't know.

Dave
KRW   07-01-2005, 01:06 AM
That movie ROCKED!!!

KRW
law dawg   07-01-2005, 07:15 AM
KRW Wrote:That movie ROCKED!!!

KRW
Yes it did. And finally a Batman one can see would indeed strike terror into the hearts of evildoers.

Bale questioning that guy at the top of the roof gave me shivers. That is how it is done.
EGWilliams   07-05-2005, 06:15 PM
Maggers Wrote:I just saw "Batman Begins" for the second time. Loved it just as much, if not more.

Bale and Oldman are supposedly locked in for 2 more, possibly Caine as well.
Nolan and Goyer (co-writer) haven't been nailed down yet.

Later,
EG
The Mad American   07-06-2005, 12:28 PM
law dawg Wrote:Yes it did. And finally a Batman one can see would indeed strike terror into the hearts of evildoers.

Bale questioning that guy at the top of the roof gave me shivers. That is how it is done.

Finally saw this last night and all I can say is, Holy Shit Batman!! This was the best movie I have seen in a very long time. The scene you mention where he questions the guy was absolutely awesome. That is what Batman should be like to evildoers.

Now, I will have to go see it again on the big screen, and ask myself over and over why did I waste my money and time on War of the Worlds when I could have watched this movie twice?

"No other success can compensate for failure in the home." D.O. McKay

"Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected."
~ Red Buttons

Too literal? I'm sorry you feel I have a Literal Agenda!

law dawg   07-06-2005, 12:32 PM
The Mad American Wrote:Finally saw this last night and all I can say is, Holy Shit Batman!! This was the best movie I have seen in a very long time. The scene you mention where he questions the guy was absolutely awesome. That is what Batman should be like to evildoers.

Now, I will have to go see it again on the big screen, and ask myself over and over why did I waste my money and time on War of the Worlds when I could have watched this movie twice?
Having questioned quite a few bad guys in my career I can say I like Batman's techniques and methodology, although I am sure my agency would frown upon such techinques...Wink

I also enjoyed War of the Worlds although not as much as Batman.
XiaoYu   07-11-2005, 03:25 PM
This is the only Batman movie I've seen but I liked it. Are the other Batman movies like this one?

I've always liked Batman more than the other superheroes out there, because he's just human, with no supernatural powers, but can still take people down. And especially because he uses cool technological gizmos. Materials with memory, all the way! Big Grin

For some reason, I also really liked the actor who played the Scarecrow guy; he's so creepy! I didn't find Katie that annoying, but Christian Bale was really convincing.

Anyone see Bale in 'Equilibruim'? A friend showed it to me before we went to see him as Batman. That's a very cool movie, by the way. Beats all the Matrixes in my opinion.

[SIZE="1"]To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence; supreme excellence consists of breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." -- Sun Zi
===========================
[COLOR="Green"]Django: This is the way things are; you can't change nature.
Remy: Change IS nature, Dad. The part that we can influence. And it starts when we decide.
Django: Where are you going?
Remy: With luck, forward.[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SIZE="1"]"The thing I treasure most in life / Cannot be taken away..."[/SIZE]
Pages (7):    1 3 4 5 6 7