RepairmanJack.com Forums
Batman Begins - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Thread: Batman Begins (/thread-1024.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Batman Begins - Marc - 06-15-2005

I just got back from Batman Begins. All I can say is wow! This is the way the Dark Knight is suppose to be. Moody, very little comedy, decent story... everything was right with this.

That is except for Katie Holmes. For some reason her character was weak. It may have been that there wasn't enough time dedicated to her or it could be that she was just plain. I'm going to have to watch it again to decide.

But over all this is the way Batman was meant to be. If you have kids it might be a little scary for them especially when the Scarecrow starts infecting people.

Batman Begins - CANADIANRJFAN - 06-15-2005

Marc B. Wrote:I just got back from Batman Begins. All I can say is wow! This is the way the Dark Knight is suppose to be. Moody, very little comedy, decent story... everything was right with this.

That is except for Katie Holmes. For some reason her character was weak. It may have been that there wasn't enough time dedicated to her or it could be that she was just plain. I'm going to have to watch it again to decide.

But over all this is the way Batman was meant to be. If you have kids it might be a little scary for them especially when the Scarecrow starts infecting people.

Can't wait to see it.

Batman Begins - Scott Hajek - 06-15-2005

I figured that this would be a good movie. And that Katie Holmes would be the weakest part. I'm real excited to see it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Batman Begins - CANADIANRJFAN - 06-15-2005

Scott Hajek Wrote:I figured that this would be a good movie. And that Katie Holmes would be the weakest part. I'm real excited to see it. Thanks for the recommendation.

Christian Bale has been quoted as saying that he 'looks forward to moving on to the next level' after has role as Batman .......

Watch for Micheal Keaton in 'Herbie Fully Loaded'. Big Grin

Batman Begins - KRW - 06-16-2005

CANADIANRJFAN Wrote:Christian Bale has been quoted as saying that he 'looks forward to moving on to the next level' after has role as Batman .......

Watch for Micheal Keaton in 'Herbie Fully Loaded'. Big Grin

He's lucky he was able to play Batman! After a statement like that he shouldn't even be allowed to do a sequel, let alone the next level.
Ahh, I'm just grumpy tonight.

KRW-- looking forward to Herbie!

Batman Begins - Kenji - 06-16-2005

Marc B. Wrote:I just got back from Batman Begins. All I can say is wow! This is the way the Dark Knight is suppose to be. Moody, very little comedy, decent story... everything was right with this.

Ah, I can't wait until Saturday!!! Smile

Batman Begins - law dawg - 06-16-2005

I sooo want to see this movie. I was first in line for Batman in 89. I also have many, many Batman comics (some quite valuable) and graphic novels that I have collected over the years.

My fave superhero is coming to town.......

Batman Begins - fpw - 06-16-2005

law dawg Wrote:I also have many, many Batman comics (some quite valuable) and graphic novels that I have collected over the years.

Do you have Batman Gothic?

Batman Begins - Scott Hajek - 06-16-2005

law dawg Wrote:I sooo want to see this movie. I was first in line for Batman in 89. I also have many, many Batman comics (some quite valuable) and graphic novels that I have collected over the years.

My fave superhero is coming to town.......

I was second in line to purchase tickets in 1989 for the advance screening. Batman Returns required me to win tickets to see the advance screening. Ended up seeing Batman Forever on opening day. Stopped with the tradition right there. Waited for Batman & Robin to come out on DVD.

Now, I just have to find time to see this one in the theater. I won't wait for DVD on this one.

Batman Begins - Tony H - 06-17-2005

fpw Wrote:Do you have Batman Gothic?

I have this series, when I purchased it I had no clue that it contained a forward by a certain favorite author of mine.