Pages (2):    1 2
xmradiodave   05-03-2005, 07:19 PM
Kenji Wrote:I saw this movie today in theater.

Robert DeNiro is always awesome.....until now. Gosh! Dakota Fanning was brilliant than DeNiro! Sometimes I felt terror in her expression.

About story, this is not fresh. It's not bad, but it looked like a Brian DePalma's film. If he made this movie, it'll be better than this. But some of scenes were good and frightened me. I jumped up from seat.

They should have called this movie "Hide and Seekret Window". The precautions the studio took to protect the films ending when the sent the film cans off to the theater was astonishing. They did not deliver the second reel to the theaters until the day it was to open. Armed security guards were sent into the theaters to deliver the cans to the theater managers directly. This leads me to believe that the studios may have accidentally sent off the wrong ending to "Hide and Seek". Somewhere on a shelf at the studio, covered in a layer of dust, is the ending to Hide and Seek that doesn't suck.

[Image: logo2.jpg]

I put the laughter in manslaughter
Kenji   05-03-2005, 08:55 PM
xmradiodave Wrote:They should have called this movie "Hide and Seekret Window". The precautions the studio took to protect the films ending when the sent the film cans off to the theater was astonishing. They did not deliver the second reel to the theaters until the day it was to open. Armed security guards were sent into the theaters to deliver the cans to the theater managers directly. This leads me to believe that the studios may have accidentally sent off the wrong ending to "Hide and Seek". Somewhere on a shelf at the studio, covered in a layer of dust, is the ending to Hide and Seek that doesn't suck.

LOL. I felt scent of some conspiracies! Big Grin
This post was last modified: 05-03-2005, 08:59 PM by Kenji.
Maggers   02-12-2006, 01:43 AM
I finally caught this movie on cable. What a pile 'o poop. A slow moving, not very scary thriller with a twist that I thought was not credible. I forget how FPW's FF scale works, but I'd have sped through this movie if fast forwarding was an option.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

mike36799   02-12-2006, 02:35 AM
Maggers Wrote:I finally caught this movie on cable. What a pile 'o poop. A slow moving, not very scary thriller with a twist that I thought was not credible. I forget how FPW's FF scale works, but I'd have sped through this movie if fast forwarding was an option.

Wow, this went back into the archive. Well, it's been awhile, but I think it was an ok movie. Definitly correct on the part that it is not very scary. The overall movie was a little slow, but it wasn't a complete waste. I wouldn't fast forward at all through the movie, and think it was descent story.

"I have the key to One-Eyed-Willy."
Maggers   02-12-2006, 02:25 PM
mike36799 Wrote:Wow, this went back into the archive. ...

Yes, I prefer to do a search and find an existing thread if I'm commenting on a movie that's been around for a while or a movie that was written about prior to my seeing it. That way people can read not only my thoughts but those of others on the board.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Pages (2):    1 2