Pages (12): 1 2 3 4 5 12   
fpw   08-26-2004, 12:30 PM
The opening sequence of Raiders of the Lost Arc.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Dave   08-26-2004, 01:02 PM
fpw Wrote:The opening sequence of Raiders of the Lost Arc.

Toughy. American Werewolf. Die Hard. Back to the Future. Terminator. Aliens. Lethal Weapon. Lots of goodies to choose from (why were the eighties considered a bad decade for films?).

Going outside of the box. The scene at the end of The Killer, as our recently blinded anti-hero and the blind heroine crawl past one another, missing one another by a couple of feet.

Dave
Marc   08-26-2004, 01:25 PM
The Abyss: the scene when the rig is dragged to the edge of the abyss. You can't go wrong with this movie... especially the special edition.
Scott Miller   08-26-2004, 01:39 PM
The scene from Bad Boys where Mick buys the soda cans.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Scott Hajek   08-26-2004, 02:07 PM
Was that the one where some guy named Biggles breaks into a hidden tomb and steals the first bound copy of "Nightworld" and then some guy with a funny accent ends up with it?

But, seriously, the whole movie is probably my favorite.
Scott Hajek   08-26-2004, 02:09 PM
The "execution" of Murphy in Robocop. Much, much better in the unrated version, even though its about 0.5 seconds longer.
Sam   08-26-2004, 02:59 PM
The arguement between Morgan Freeman and Robert Guillaume in the courtroom in Lean on Me. Very intense.

"The nose of a mob is its imagination. By this, at any time, it can be quietly led." - Edgar Allan Poe

"A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it." - Agent K
stacyzinda123   08-26-2004, 03:56 PM

I was kind of a young 'en in the 80's, but I loved the movie Gremlins and vividly remember the gremlin in the microwave...with the steaming and popping flesh...
Richard Kendrick   08-26-2004, 05:16 PM
Aliens: "Get Away From Her YOU BITCH!"

and

Evil Dead II: Ash jumps on the cellar door, causing one of Henrietta's eyes to pop out and fly across the room, into Bobbie Joe's mouth.

RIK
kaemppfer   08-26-2004, 07:00 PM

The opening sequence of "CONAN" and the first word of the barbarian..."CROM...!!"

The dream sequences of "The Compagny of Wolves"...

the entry of Darkness lord from the miror in "Legend"...

The Gremlins in the cinema sequence...

The final confrontation between Dutch and the Predator...

and of course, the Dinu village dream discovering sequence by Captain Woermann in opening sequence of "the Keep"...Oups, sorry dear Paul. Big Grin
Pages (12): 1 2 3 4 5 12