Pages (4): 1 2 3 4   
Gerald Rice   03-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Most of us are excited in one form or another about the Tomb coming to the silver screen, but what other books would everyone like to see get made?

My personal choice is The Broken Hearts Club, by Ethan Blacke. It's about a group of bitter ex-boyfriends who have weekly meetings to deal with their bad break-ups. One of them gets the bright idea to kill his ex and convinces the others to do the same. Obviously, the hero detective begins to track these people down, but there's a twist to this I never saw coming.
jimbow8   03-11-2005, 05:32 PM
Gerald Rice Wrote:Most of us are excited in one form or another about the Tomb coming to the silver screen, but what other books would everyone like to see get made?

My personal choice is The Broken Hearts Club, by Ethan Blacke. It's about a group of bitter ex-boyfriends who have weekly meetings to deal with their bad break-ups. One of them gets the bright idea to kill his ex and convinces the others to do the same. Obviously, the hero detective begins to track these people down, but there's a twist to this I never saw coming.
The Light at the End immediately popped into my head.

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. ... The piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.
~ Howard Phillips Lovecraft
Mike   03-11-2005, 06:03 PM
undefinedundefinedundefined

I would like to see Rex Miller's "Slob" and "Chaingang" made into movies. The good guys in these books are bad, the bad guys can be really heinous Big Grin .
Kenji   03-11-2005, 07:57 PM
1, AC! The Keep should do remake! And, I wanna see movie version Reborn, Reprisal, NightWorld. Those movies will rank with LOTR trilogy.

2, Dark Tower series.
This post was last modified: 03-11-2005, 08:00 PM by Kenji.
Medusa   03-11-2005, 09:20 PM
I would love to see Stephen King's Insomnia on the big screen. As long as its done right!
maxplay   03-11-2005, 09:27 PM
Medusa Wrote:I would love to see Stephen King's Insomnia on the big screen. As long as its done right!

I loved Insomnia! King's stories have so much in them, I think they're better suited to the TV mini-series format. (Bring back the serials!) I'd like to see Midnight Mass on the silver-screen--done right.

Always Play the Max!
Kenji   03-12-2005, 06:27 AM
maxplay Wrote:I loved Insomnia! King's stories have so much in them, I think they're better suited to the TV mini-series format. (Bring back the serials!)

Me too! Smile

This story is pretty weird, but visually this is good for movie. Some scenes were fantastic.

Quote:I'd like to see Midnight Mass on the silver-screen--done right.

That movie...? If remake version exist, I'd like to see it.
This post was last modified: 03-12-2005, 06:30 AM by Kenji.
KRW   03-12-2005, 12:43 PM
I would love to see Dean Koontz's "Twighlight Eyes". I think Slim McKenzie and Rya Raines would kick some serious goblin butt! Big Grin Or "Blood Arrow" by Dan Parkinson I would also like to see Black Wind as a mini series.

KRW
Mick C.   03-12-2005, 10:55 PM
I'd like to see Joe Lansdale's Hap and Leonard novels adapted.

"Flow with the Go."

- Rickson Gracie
Biggles   03-13-2005, 01:31 AM
Gerald Rice Wrote:Most of us are excited in one form or another about the Tomb coming to the silver screen, but what other books would everyone like to see get made?

1. The Keep (done RIGHT).
2. An Enemy of the State (with the proper anti-centralist theme).
3. Sims (and very, very soon, before it actually happens!)

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Pages (4): 1 2 3 4