Pages (9):    1 2 3 4 5 9   
Bluesman Mike Lindner   03-06-2005, 10:14 PM
KRW Wrote:The question is, can either one of you act, and not act up? Big Grin

KRW

Both! Well...uh...just speakin' fer me...maybe...one... Rolleyes
Paige   03-06-2005, 10:28 PM
KRW Wrote:At the pace this movie is progressesing, I doubt she's even a gleam in her daddys eye! Wink

KRW

No Vicky? well that sucks...

"Life — and I don't suppose I'm the first to make this comparison — is a disease: sexually transmitted, and invariably fatal."
Death Talks About Life Neil Gaiman
KRW   03-06-2005, 10:33 PM
Paige Wrote:No Vicky? well that sucks...

She ain't gonna get born thataway! Big Grin

KRW- I'll apolagize before hand if that was too offensive. I just couldn't resist!
Biggles   03-06-2005, 11:23 PM
KRW Wrote:The question is, can either one of you act, and not act up? Big Grin

KRW

Of course I can act! I'm a criminal defense attorney! And act up? It's been a while, but I'm sure I can remember how. Although I can't remember lots of other stuff.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
KRW   03-06-2005, 11:39 PM
Biggles Wrote:Of course I can act! I'm a criminal defense attorney! And act up? It's been a while, but I'm sure I can remember how. Although I can't remember lots of other stuff.

Somehow I was under the impression you wanted ten minutes to develope charcter and plot lines for the movie, and the next hundred minutes is the bedroom scene. And then, with your mighty arm, it would take all of thirty seconds to defeat R. Then fade out to another bedroom scene! Am I right? Big Grin

KRW - Somehow I don't think Disney is gonna pick this one up!
Biggles   03-06-2005, 11:53 PM
KRW Wrote:Somehow I was under the impression you wanted ten minutes to develope charcter and plot lines for the movie, and the next hundred minutes is the bedroom scene. And then, with your mighty arm, it would take all of thirty seconds to defeat R. Then fade out to another bedroom scene! Am I right? Big Grin

KRW - Somehow I don't think Disney is gonna pick this one up!

Hmmm. A hundred minutes in the bedroom? Over how many weeks? :confused:

Dave   03-07-2005, 05:59 AM
Paige Wrote:i was wondering... if Jack is to be played by a young actor, it would imply that Gia is also played by a young actress. Which begs the question, how old will Vicky be?

There was a rumour on the old board that Vicky would be a young teenager, so more likely Gia's half-sister, or step-sister, if Gia is in her early/mid twenties (possibly step-daughter?).

If they go with a traditionally aged Jack then I think Rhoda Mitchell would make a pretty good Gia. She was pretty good in Man on Fire.

But I could always watch Jessica Alba, on set or not.

Dave
KRW   03-08-2005, 10:40 PM
Biggles Wrote:Hmmm. A hundred minutes in the bedroom? Over how many weeks? :confused:

That's up to you my man. The more you screw up, the more takes they have to make! Enjoy! Big Grin

KRW
Mick C.   03-10-2005, 10:25 AM
Okay, I have to confess...when I saw this thread title, I had a flash image of Pete Townshend, John Entwhistle, Keith Moon, and Roger Daltrey all playing Gia.

It was a long night.

"Flow with the Go."

- Rickson Gracie
Biggles   03-12-2005, 08:39 PM
Mick C. Wrote:Okay, I have to confess...when I saw this thread title, I had a flash image of Pete Townshend, John Entwhistle, Keith Moon, and Roger Daltrey all playing Gia.

It was a long night.

I know what you mean. They could have called it "Guess Who should play Gia". But then only American Women need apply. Well, gotta go. These Eyes are getting tired.

Pages (9):    1 2 3 4 5 9