Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9
webby   06-29-2007, 11:42 AM
sublime1983 Wrote:I had read that, but it sounded like it wasn't getting close to actually happening. A lot of movies die in this stage.

Is there news to be read that is REAL promising?

Well, in the June newsletter it certainly sounded like things are further along than they've ever been and have got some good momentum going. Other than that, you know as much as any of us. Wink

It's Thirteen O'Clock
-------------------------------------
"I said, Hey Senorita - that's astute, I said, why don't we get together and call ourselves an institute?" --Paul Simon
-------------------------------------
"In the final analysis, the last line of defense in support of freedom and the Constitution consists of the people themselves." -- Ron Paul

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
sublime1983   06-29-2007, 12:04 PM
Thanks, webby.

There was once a man who was all obsessed with the strangest things. Like Nestle Quik, original cdr's and Afro-sheen. He built himself his dome, never left his home, decided life is much better when you're on your own. You might not want my opinion, but he coulda been on to something good.

Josh
BK Akitas   06-29-2007, 12:59 PM
Auskar Wrote:Heck, by the time they actually make the movie, Lindsey Lohan will be a rocovered substance abuser, will have redeemed her character and be adored by millions and be the right age for the role. Everyone we're suggesting now will be in their forties and fifties.

Lindsey Lohan? Heretic. Cease thy foul spewings and sin no more.

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
Auskar   06-30-2007, 10:09 AM
BK Akitas Wrote:Lindsey Lohan? Heretic. Cease thy foul spewings and sin no more.
It was meant to be foul spewings.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-01-2007, 09:57 PM
Auskar Wrote:It was meant to be foul spewings.

WHY NOT HAVE THE FEMININE EXAMPLAR OF YOUR CIVILIZATION PORTRAY JACK'S SLUT: PARIS HILTON.--DR. ROMA
crimsontarheel   07-08-2007, 03:57 AM
amy acker is awfully hot and should earn some extra points from being huntress in the JLU series (thanks to my five year old i am a big fan)
but i would still go with diane kruger
Kenji   07-08-2007, 07:59 AM
How about Amy Smart? When I saw "Crank", I thought she's good for Gia.
Pages (9):    1 5 6 7 8 9