Pages (4):    1 2 3 4   
Kenji   04-24-2005, 04:42 AM
Maggers Wrote:OMG! The stuff of nightmares! No, I've never seen one and I DO NOT WANT TO!

Hey, don't worry. Cockroach doesn't bite you, and doesn't sting you. It's only creepy.

If Semelee used killer bees, my spine will feel chill. I HATE killer bees! Eww! :eek:
This post was last modified: 04-24-2005, 04:49 AM by Kenji.
Keith the Elder   04-24-2005, 05:41 PM
jimbow8 Wrote:I think that is pretty much actual size also, Kenji. I read that they are usually 1.5" long or more (4 cm)

We lived in Pensacola for 4 years.These guys are usually 1.5 to 2'' long, though I've seen a few reach 3" or more. One night I left my grocery list out and went to bed. When I got up, they added a few items(Grape nuts, bread crumbs, not the seasoned ones)

In Pensacola, when reading the house advertisements, "Surrounded by oak and palm trees" is code for Palmettos and Rats.

keith the elder
Kenji   04-29-2005, 05:40 AM
Recently, I learned digital art. Still, my skill is inexperience. :o

This is Semelee. Can you see shellfish put on her eyes?.........what do you think? Do you have any suggestions or retouch?
This post was last modified: 04-29-2005, 05:46 AM by Kenji.
fpw   04-29-2005, 08:15 AM
Good job, Kenji. If that's your "beginner's" work, you should be great after more experience. (That grin kind of creeps me out.)

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Kenji   04-29-2005, 08:24 AM
fpw Wrote:Good job, Kenji. If that's your "beginner's" work, you should be great after more experience. (That grin kind of creeps me out.)

Thank you, Paul! Smile

And, yes, this is my first work. I need more practice and experience. And, I need advice from Susan. Big Grin
Keith the Elder   04-29-2005, 09:16 AM
That is some fine work my friend. If this is your first work, you are going to be awesome!!!!!

K th e
Maggers   04-29-2005, 05:10 PM
That's awesome, Kenji, for a first time try! The smile is so creepy 'cuz it looks like her lipstick is sort of smudged and her smile is unnaturally wide, nearly as wide as her chin.

Nice work!

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

KRW   04-29-2005, 07:54 PM
Kenji, the way she's smiling makes me think she's peeping on Jack in the shower! :eek: Big Grin

KRW
Kenji   04-29-2005, 08:13 PM
KRW Wrote:Kenji, the way she's smiling makes me think she's peeping on Jack in the shower! :eek: Big Grin

KRW

Hahaha! Well, maybe she's doin' it! Big Grin
Biggles   04-29-2005, 10:21 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Another thing, Kenji--=never= surpress a laugh. The latest research shows surpressed laughs back up in your hippocampus and make your head explode! :eek:

I didn't know hippos went to college. :confused: I've never seen any on my campus.

http://www.northernindianacriminaldefense.com

"I don't always carry a pistol, but when I do, I prefer an East German Makarov"
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4