Barry Lee Dejasu   12-25-2004, 10:33 PM
Merry Christmas to all on the board and beyond.

Anyone get any FPW-related stuff?

I got a signed gift certificate thingy from Gauntlet Press, worth $50, from my mother. #12 out of 25 copies out there, all signed by The Man himself.

Also, I seem to remember a certain something which is now available for pre-order which only cost $50...hmm...

"...and your last thought is that you have become a noise...a thin, nameless noise among all these others...howling in the empty dark room"
--Ulver, "Nowhere/Catastrophe"
[Image: geomorfos.jpg]
Kenji   12-26-2004, 05:24 AM
Barry Lee Dejasu Wrote:Merry Christmas to all on the board and beyond.

Anyone get any FPW-related stuff?

I got a signed gift certificate thingy from Gauntlet Press, worth $50, from my mother. #12 out of 25 copies out there, all signed by The Man himself.

You too!? I got a signed books, too. Smile

I wish your Merry Christmas, Barry!!
SteveBlack   12-26-2004, 03:50 PM
Merry xmas Barry - I had a bit of an fpw fest as well.
I got a proof of Meerm, a 1st of Fifth Harmonic and a 1st of Artifact.
I also got a UK 1st of Richard Bachman's Roadwork

Steve
Kev The Brit   12-26-2004, 04:55 PM
Steve, sounds good.....regrettably, my wife despairs about what to buy me book-wise, but I got a fan new printer for my PC, which more than compensated !!!! Mmmm, MEERM proof - way cool, see a couple of those on ebay, but NOT cheap, 5th Harmonic and Artifact, YUP, good books, read em, loved em, and I hope the 1st Bachman is a nice copy for ya too........theres some awful condition way overprices copies out there !!!! Laters matey !!! Kevin

SteveBlack Wrote:Merry xmas Barry - I had a bit of an fpw fest as well.
I got a proof of Meerm, a 1st of Fifth Harmonic and a 1st of Artifact.
I also got a UK 1st of Richard Bachman's Roadwork

Steve
matthewsmommy   12-26-2004, 05:01 PM
I got my dad signed copies of Gateways and Crisscross and some pretty tasty wine! I had to read the books first, of course, just to be sure he would really want them! Big Grin