MaxW   02-10-2023, 08:54 AM
I've just had an email from Amazon advertising Double Dose as an audio book, so I searched to see if it was available in hardback, and I can't find anything available. It seems a bit unusual for a book to be released on audio before a physical copy, does anyone have any urther info?
PeeCee   02-28-2023, 06:36 AM
I have the same query. Having finished the awesome first book, Double Threat, I'm having to listen to the second book, Double Dose on Audible. I'd much rather be able to read it, preferably on Kindle. Is a printed format due to release anytime soon?
swandy   03-12-2023, 07:26 PM
I had the same question as I loved the first book but really don't love audio books.
Dorian   03-17-2023, 08:28 PM
The audio book performance and production is top notch. I've already poured through book 1 again and book 2. Classic page turner and I loved it.

When I went on stupid Amazon and left my 5 star review they denied it. I suppose the algorithm thought my Healorina banner was some sort of advertisement.

[Image: lLscIUK.jpg]
This post was last modified: 03-17-2023, 08:30 PM by Dorian.
Stephe   09-12-2024, 11:18 PM
(02-10-2023, 08:54 AM)MaxW Wrote: I've just had an email from Amazon advertising Double Dose as an audio book, so I searched to see if it was available in hardback, and I can't find anything available. It seems a bit unusual for a book to be released on audio before a physical copy, does anyone have any urther info?

There is a Gauntlet Press hardcover, but no Gordian Knot Books hardcover.  So far, at least.