Pages (2):    1 2
fpw   05-17-2019, 11:05 AM
Looking back over the Early Years, I think they might have been too dark, with no Adversary, but I was trying to explain the guy you meet in The Tomb

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Roger45   06-02-2020, 02:29 AM
Hello, I am new here, but I have been a fan for decades. If F Paul Wilson's name is on it, then I have purchased and devoured it. I was waiting to buy Last Christmas until it comes out as a mass market paperback, so it would match all the other books in the series, but I just now see that a new publisher is distributing this book. Will it come out as mmp or have I been waiting for no reason? Anyway, thanks for all the great reading! Roger.
Roger45   06-02-2020, 02:30 AM
Same question for Signalz!
fpw   06-02-2020, 10:36 AM
No, Roger...no mmpb of The Last Christmas or Signalz. Bookstores much prefer to stock the trade paperback because of the higher price. And even the mmpb has become supersized -- my pbs of the ICE Trilogy are way taller than my Jack pbs. Sorry about that. I like things to be uniform too.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Roger45   06-05-2020, 06:02 AM
Wow, thanks for the answer! My need for more RJ supercedes my OCD so that's two purchases to make. Again, can't say enough about what a huge fan I've been for soooo long, you have enthralled me for decades!
fpw   06-07-2020, 10:20 AM
Always nice to hear. Cool

FPW
FAQ
t4terrific   06-07-2020, 08:50 PM
I was wondering why so many trade paperbacks were coming out across the board.

They look better on the collection shelf, but they are less convenient for reading on the go.

I guess Kindle fills that niche as well.
Pages (2):    1 2