Scott Hajek   12-07-2004, 04:20 PM
Paul,
How many comic stories have you written? I can think of four:
Creepy 44: With Silver Bells and Cockle Shells
Eerie 34: The Sound of Wings
Open Space: Biosphere
Weird Business: Trolling

The reason I ask, is that I found in a comic shop Eerie 34 for $9 (in not so great shape) and was wondering if you've done anything else not mentioned in the bibliography, and if there's ever a chance for reprinting these stories.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
APhew   12-07-2004, 07:32 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:Paul,
How many comic stories have you written? I can think of four:
Creepy 44: With Silver Bells and Cockle Shells
Eerie 34: The Sound of Wings
Open Space: Biosphere
Weird Business: Trolling

The reason I ask, is that I found in a comic shop Eerie 34 for $9 (in not so great shape) and was wondering if you've done anything else not mentioned in the bibliography, and if there's ever a chance for reprinting these stories.

The only other one I can think of is:

"Pelts" (play/graphic story)
graphic adaptation of the stage play in Gauntlet #3 4/92
fpw   12-08-2004, 12:24 AM
Between the two of you, you have them all.

A compilation? Not likely. I think Creepy & Errie were work-for hire. But even if not, I'd have to track down the artists for permissions.

My favorites are :"The Sound of Wings" and "Biosphere." I'm not sure I'd want the rest reprinted.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Scott Hajek   12-08-2004, 12:19 PM
APhew Wrote:The only other one I can think of is:

"Pelts" (play/graphic story)
graphic adaptation of the stage play in Gauntlet #3 4/92

Gotta find this one. I love "Pelts." It was my first signed "anything" by Paul. That chapbook is probably what ignited my obsession with collecting limited editions.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
APhew   12-08-2004, 01:57 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:Gotta find this one. I love "Pelts." It was my first signed "anything" by Paul. That chapbook is probably what ignited my obsession with collecting limited editions.

I got my copy straight from Gauntlet. I'm sure they still have some. I just e-mailed and asked about it and they gave me a price.
nonsun blob a   12-08-2004, 06:44 PM
APhew Wrote:I got my copy straight from Gauntlet. I'm sure they still have some. I just e-mailed and asked about it and they gave me a price.

how old are these?

[Image: bloodmachine2cc.gif]