scrabby23   07-27-2004, 02:35 AM
first of all this booked rocked! finally the intro to the otherness and this sal roma dude. awesome awesome. i cant wait to read all the rage and hosts! one thing i didnt get was what was with "the lady"? did i miss it or was it not fully explained? im guessing OLIVE was the lady?? but what exactly was she? and did roma or maurcello kill her? or the twins? what were they doing in her room? anyway i cant stop thinking about this book i never wanted it to end!
Saburo   07-29-2004, 07:20 AM
scrabby23 Wrote:first of all this booked rocked! finally the intro to the otherness and this sal roma dude. awesome awesome. i cant wait to read all the rage and hosts! one thing i didnt get was what was with "the lady"? did i miss it or was it not fully explained? im guessing OLIVE was the lady?? but what exactly was she? and did roma or maurcello kill her? or the twins? what were they doing in her room? anyway i cant stop thinking about this book i never wanted it to end!

Don't they (Roma & monkey) mention that they haven't dealt with The Lady yet? She doesn't get introduced until later books. Olive was just a normal lady. Well, physically at least. Psychologically, she was "touched".
KRW   08-12-2004, 09:25 PM
scrabby23 Wrote:first of all this booked rocked! finally the intro to the otherness and this sal roma dude. awesome awesome. i cant wait to read all the rage and hosts! one thing i didnt get was what was with "the lady"? did i miss it or was it not fully explained? im guessing OLIVE was the lady?? but what exactly was she? and did roma or maurcello kill her? or the twins? what were they doing in her room? anyway i cant stop thinking about this book i never wanted it to end!

Reread page 182! It explains alot!

KRW
matthewsmommy   08-12-2004, 11:17 PM
I love it!! That is the SAME excitement I feel everytime I read an FPW book. Have you read The Keep? It's also an exciting read. Can't put it down even for sleep! I just started hosts a couple of hours ago and it's wonderful. I somehow skipped it so I got thrown off by some of the references in The Haunted Air. Anyway, after you read them all, start over! They're just as good the second time. The Keep is even better the second time.
Mailedbypostman   08-18-2004, 02:46 PM
Lol,i know the answers to the questions, but i can answer a few only. Olive wasn't the lady. Roma killed olive, and they were in her room for "scare" purposes(for the whole hotel)

Contradictions Detected
It does not matter if our answers disagree, as over time the game will change its answers to reflect common knowledge. If you feel that the game is in error, the only way to fix it is to play again.
the Oracle   12-09-2004, 06:46 PM
KRW Wrote:You're right!! It's all on page 182 of the hard back!

KRW
Okay, where does 182 correspond to in the paperback version??

(:

Author of "Survivor" - http://www.vaughnripley.com

"Adventure is worthwile in itself."
—Amelia Earhart