fpw   06-19-2014, 01:09 PM
It's free and available now: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/449725

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
cobalt   06-19-2014, 02:40 PM
Thank you! Smile

EWMAN
fpw   06-20-2014, 08:51 AM
The nice thing about an ebook is that it can be quickly and easily changed. I consider Scenes a work in progress. If you spot any errors or think of something I forgot to include, put it here.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Damin J. Toell   06-21-2014, 08:30 PM
fpw Wrote:The nice thing about an ebook is that it can be quickly and easily changed. I consider Scenes a work in progress. If you spot any errors or think of something I forgot to include, put it here.

Cool. Please let us know when updates occur so we can download a fresh version.
swandy   08-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Damin J. Toell Wrote:Cool. Please let us know when updates occur so we can download a fresh version.

Not pushing Kindle/Amazon (for those who are anti-Amazon) but if you read the book on either a Kindle or a Kindle app (like me) Amazon does notify you - don't remember if it is through email or your "manage your content" page - that there is a newer/updated version of one of your books. Don't remember if they automatically update it if you have it on your device already.