Pages (3): 1 2 3   
quikfix228   01-17-2014, 01:37 PM
Just wondering if anyone had anymore info on the release or preorder details for the compendium. I haven't seen anything but I don't want to miss out! Thank you!!
fpw   01-17-2014, 10:37 PM
i've signed the sig sheets for the numbered and lettered copies. I don't have a pub date yet. Will post here when i do.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
quikfix228   01-18-2014, 02:48 AM
As always, you da man FPW! Thank you.
cobalt   01-20-2014, 10:23 AM
This will be another must have! Cool beans!

EWMAN
maibusch   01-26-2014, 11:25 AM
I will have to get a copy of that. I just lost my job after 31 years, but my emergency cash stash is there for anything FPW.
Scott Hajek   02-06-2014, 04:14 PM
It's up for pre-order on the Mysterious Bookshop website:
http://www.mysteriousbookshop.com/collec...ed-edition

In for 1!

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
fpw   02-07-2014, 12:16 PM
The author is always the last to know!

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
fpw   02-07-2014, 12:17 PM
BTW, at 14k words, it's a novelette, not a short story

FPW
FAQ
cobalt   02-07-2014, 02:56 PM
Ordered mine. Smile

EWMAN
fpw   02-08-2014, 06:42 PM
here's the catalog copy:

THE COMPENDIUM OF SREM
By F. Paul Wilson

It is the time of the Inquisition, and mass conversion, terror, and swift trials determine who will live and who will burn. Presiding over all of this, Prior Tomás de Torquemada’s duty is to peer within the hearts and minds of his fellow men to detect faith or blasphemy. Then, one day, the prior is presented with a book unlike any he has ever beheld: The Compendium of Srem. It is not long before the prior realizes that the Compendium is no ordinary book, but a volume that could well contain all the terror and devilry the tribunals work to annihilate.

The prior is convinced he must destroy the book before it works more evil, yet no one who has held the book is to be trusted. And it may be that those who possess this mysterious book are, in fact, possessed by it.

FPW
FAQ
Pages (3): 1 2 3