Pages (2):    1 2
cobalt   02-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Sigokat Wrote:Well once Toni finishes the research I'm sure it will be shown that zombies consume all fleshy and squishy substences, including Brians

* Brains

EWMAN
Fenian1916   02-12-2013, 01:43 PM
Sigokat Wrote:Well once Toni finishes the research I'm sure it will be shown that zombies consume all fleshy and squishy substences, including Brians

They only eat guys named Brian? I'm sure they'd be ok with a nice Carl or Mike

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Sigokat   02-12-2013, 02:39 PM
cobalt Wrote:* Brains
it wasn't a typo

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
cobalt   02-12-2013, 02:50 PM
Sigokat Wrote:it wasn't a typo

Where's the negative button?

EWMAN
Tony H   02-12-2013, 04:02 PM
cobalt Wrote:Where's the negative button?

Click the rep button and say whether you approve of disapprove of the comment to rate it accordingly. But if you mess with my Siggy's rep I will claw your eyes out!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
cobalt   02-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Tony H Wrote:Click the rep button and say whether you approve of disapprove of the comment to rate it accordingly. But if you mess with my Siggy's rep I will claw your eyes out!

When have you known me to hold back, Buttercup? Smile

EWMAN
KRW   02-12-2013, 10:38 PM
Smoke Wrote:I noticed there is no plot summaries for many of the RJ novel articles on Wikipedia. Maybe some of you guys would have some fun placing some on there. I may do The Tomb once I finish reading it.

Steph...AKA Silverfish has an RJ Wiki going that several of the members have contributed too. Check it out
fpw   02-16-2013, 05:24 PM
You don't need wikipedia when you have this: http://flowyn.com/Jack/ - an obsessive breakdown of pretty much all my books.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Pages (2):    1 2