Pages (2): 1 2   
Smoke   02-10-2013, 09:59 PM
I noticed there is no plot summaries for many of the RJ novel articles on Wikipedia. Maybe some of you guys would have some fun placing some on there. I may do The Tomb once I finish reading it.
t4terrific   02-11-2013, 03:24 PM
That is surprising. I figured stuff like that was Wiki'd practically immediately.
Brian   02-11-2013, 08:52 PM
A few people on here, don't like Wikipedia. LOL

There is no wise man without fault
Tony H   02-12-2013, 09:37 AM
Nothing wrong with Wikipedia. Granted it is a user maintained site and the information contained within can be suspect at times...people's complaint is that it is not a credible source to quote in a debate.

Just thought I would clarify Bri's statement.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Fenian1916   02-12-2013, 11:10 AM
Wikipedia is not a credible source and zombies do NOT eat brains

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Sigokat   02-12-2013, 11:25 AM
wait, I thought zombies DID eat brains...now I'm confused.

But I mean do zombies really eat all the rest of a person and NOT the brains...as if eating the brains is just too gross for zombies? I mean, really, WTF, over?

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Tony H   02-12-2013, 11:32 AM
I didn't peg zombies as picky eaters. This requires research...off to the pedia of wiki!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Sigokat   02-12-2013, 11:52 AM
Agreed. Then the outlandish cries that zombies do not eat brains is inherently false! They DO eat brains ALONG with the rest of the flesh and fleshy parts of the living!

MYSTERY SOLVED!!

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Fenian1916   02-12-2013, 12:12 PM
The jury is still out

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Sigokat   02-12-2013, 12:19 PM
Well once Toni finishes the research I'm sure it will be shown that zombies consume all fleshy and squishy substences, including Brians

Major K

Pages (2): 1 2