Pages (3): 1 2 3   
Smoke   02-10-2013, 12:35 PM
Hello everyone. About half a year ago I bought The Keep(watched the movie too, Gabriel Byrne and the soundtrack were the only good things about it), read it and loved it and kept telling myself that at some point I would buy the rest of the adversary cycle novels and this month I did just that. After I ordered my copy of NightWorld I realized that it was an updated version that would be better understood if I read all the RJ novels. I was kind of frustrated because I did not want to have to read 14 more books! Then I starting reading The Tomb and yes I do want to read 14 more books haha! I ordered them all.

What do you guys talk about? Do you discuss your likes and dislikes about the RJ novels? I am late to the party but hopefully at some point I can join in once I start reading some more of these great books. RJ is a very interesting character, but with only being halfway through The Tomb, I am sure I have only scratched the surface of what is RJ.
Tony H   02-10-2013, 02:15 PM
Hey smoke. We discuss it all here in the forums.

Some users have been around for a loooooong time and typically don't discuss certain things only because they have commented on those topics ad nauseam.

Specifically the "Who should play Jack in a movie?"

Other than that we answer questions, talk about FPW books and other stuff.

We discuss current events, pop culture, have ongoing "games" and an occasional fight.

Not everyone here likes each other but as long as they keep it civil then no harm/no foul.

Welcome aboard!

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Scott Miller   02-10-2013, 07:54 PM
Hey Smoke welcome aboard;I look forward to your observations and don't listen to Tony-nobody likes him.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Tony H   02-10-2013, 08:31 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:Hey Smoke welcome aboard;I look forward to your observations and don't listen to Tony-nobody likes him.

Lies! Scott is known around these parts to be a raging alcoholic, ill-tempered, and is known to occasionally hit a bitch.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
rjack_fan   02-10-2013, 08:59 PM
:welcome:

As you can see, some here have a good sense of humor too.
Scott Miller   02-10-2013, 09:56 PM
Tony H Wrote:and is known to occasionally hit a bitch.

I barely grazed you.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Sigokat   02-11-2013, 03:53 AM
Welcome, Smoke. Yeah the board is a little slow. There was an exodus a little over a year ago because of some fighting (which I had a part of I admit). But for the most part everyone here is still cool with each other and we have one thing in common and that is that we all enjoy FPW's works. I for example, just downloaded Draculas to my tablet, but have to finish the book I'm currently reading before I start.

Check out some of the other threads when you have time. Don't feel intimitated by the longer threads, its cool to just jump in and start chatting. Most of the time its really just a way to blow off steam.

And watch out for Toni. That woman can get bitch-ass crazy and start threatening you with bans or nighttime visits if she doesn't get her way!
Smile

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Tony H   02-11-2013, 08:47 AM
I am not a woman!!!

Certified 100% Serious
Tony H   02-11-2013, 08:49 AM
Scott Miller Wrote:I barely grazed you.

You promised you would never hit me. Sad

Certified 100% Serious
Sigokat   02-11-2013, 09:04 AM
Tony H Wrote:I am not a woman!!!

"Uh, you sure?"

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Pages (3): 1 2 3