Pages (3):    1 2 3
t4terrific   02-11-2013, 02:39 PM
Smoke Wrote:Hello everyone. About half a year ago I bought The Keep(watched the movie too, Gabriel Byrne and the soundtrack were the only good things about it), read it and loved it and kept telling myself that at some point I would buy the rest of the adversary cycle novels and this month I did just that. After I ordered my copy of NightWorld I realized that it was an updated version that would be better understood if I read all the RJ novels. I was kind of frustrated because I did not want to have to read 14 more books! Then I starting reading The Tomb and yes I do want to read 14 more books haha! I ordered them all.

What do you guys talk about? Do you discuss your likes and dislikes about the RJ novels? I am late to the party but hopefully at some point I can join in once I start reading some more of these great books. RJ is a very interesting character, but with only being halfway through The Tomb, I am sure I have only scratched the surface of what is RJ.

The cool thing about this forum, for a new one, is you won't get 15 people telling you to use the "search" feature every time you ask a question or make a common observation. People typically want to make FPW readers feel welcomed here.
Brian   02-11-2013, 08:49 PM
Hello, Smoke. Welcome to the forum.

There is no wise man without fault
Smoke   02-11-2013, 09:32 PM
Thanks for the welcoming party. Everyone appears to be quite mature and that's a good thing to have in a forum.
fpw   02-17-2013, 11:05 AM
Smoke Wrote:...Everyone appears to be quite mature...

Wha...?

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Pages (3):    1 2 3