Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5
fpw   01-24-2012, 11:52 AM
I was always a Batman fan (despite the tights) and the Joker was my favorite villain in the Batverse. When I learned that MArty Greenberg put together The Further Adventures of Batman without telling me, I got in his face. He said he never dreamed I read comics, and would I care to write one for The Further Adventures of the Joker. (That offer saved his life.)

NB: In my usual fashion, I decided to go against the grain and leave Batman out of the story - the word "Batman" would never appear. Of course this prevented it from ever being reprinted in future collections of Batman fiction. Sometimes you can be too clever.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Chukapi   01-24-2012, 01:32 PM
Very cool! I think one of the reasons you're such an influence on me is that in turn, we have some of the same major influences (Batman, Lovecraft, Matheson).
Alaric88   01-24-2012, 07:37 PM
fpw Wrote:I was always a Batman fan (despite the tights) and the Joker was my favorite villain in the Batverse. When I learned that MArty Greenberg put together The Further Adventures of Batman without telling me, I got in his face. He said he never dreamed I read comics, and would I care to write one for The Further Adventures of the Joker. (That offer saved his life.)

NB: In my usual fashion, I decided to go against the grain and leave Batman out of the story - the word "Batman" would never appear. Of course this prevented it from ever being reprinted in future collections of Batman fiction. Sometimes you can be too clever.

I thought the psychologist mentioned batman once and the joker went dead silent and told him never to mention the name in his presence

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQltDXcqCC7fLZ2MUtvyJp...d2d6EFKIjG][Image: rWZjS.gif]
fpw   01-25-2012, 11:13 AM
I don't think he got the name out.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Srem   02-08-2012, 02:48 AM
Why the Joker hates Batman:

http://youtu.be/w2yv8aT0UFc

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
Chukapi   03-08-2012, 02:16 PM
fpw Wrote:I don't think he got the name out.

Just reread it on Nook. Mentioned Batman four times.
Faedroid   07-31-2012, 04:27 PM
Awwww, the link no longer works...
Trang   02-19-2013, 12:11 AM
Is it possible to make the story once again available??

Thank you so much!
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5