Srem   12-22-2012, 03:48 AM
And I mean 'worst' as in horrifying:

Megan is Missing seems an unassuming title, but believe me it's not.

Here's a review from another viewer that pretty much sums it up:

The movie does a great job showing lives of two young, somewhat spoiled teens as well as turning into a gruesome depiction of horrors of child kidnapping. The acting is good for a non-Hollywood actors and looks presentable overall. Even though there is not a single picture or footage from real cases, it remains believable throughout the movie and beyond. The message is incredibly clear, you'll know.

I would not recommend this movie to anyone who have not seen death or struggle in real life to compare to. Final 22 minutes of the movie will stick to the walls of your brain without ability to scrape it off. Think well before seeing this movie, because you will not be able to "unsee" it. For those who compare it to something like Saw, Hostel, Silence of the Lambs or another horror Hollywood movie, you can't. The difference is that this one is done to believe in actions that happened in the movie. You will have a strong feeling that it actually happened. Don't let the genre trick you, it is more of a horror than a drama.

I would not recommend to watch this movie if you want to play on your nerves. Please see it for awareness sake ONLY.

Bottom line: It is well done movie made to raise awareness of internet predators and child kidnapping. If you dare to watch it, prepare to get shocked.

And keep your kids safe!

I watched this movie on Netflix recently, and the reviewers are correct: you cannot 'unsee' this movie. I honestly don't think I could watch it ever again. It is not a movie to be enjoyed in the least, but rather a movie to inform, although in a gut-wrenching sickening way. I've seen a lot of horrible movies in my lifetime, but this is the first one that's ever stolen a piece of my soul.

If you have children, especially teens that frequent chat rooms on the internet, and have never thought twice about it, think twice about it.

[video=youtube;qolORalWZUw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qolORalWZUw[/video]

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams