Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
KRW   10-20-2012, 11:54 PM
I've thought about this a while. There's been so many books out about Jack, that any question I come up with has already been answered. Scott has the best question I'd ask, "What was your favorite fix?" Besides that.... religion, politics, movies, art, morals, cars, guns, regrets ..etc, have beeen explained in one or many books. So it's tough.

My question.... "Where do you go from here?" He doesn't strike me as the type to set back in a chair and reminesce about the old days. So what's his plans after "Nightworld"?
Dave F   10-22-2012, 04:03 AM
Where do you think your brother is, do you believe he is still alive?

How did you feel when the otherness rejected you for Glaeken?

What part of immortality were you most looking forward to?

Tebow / Sanchez - discuss

Will think more on this

The artist formally known as Britfan
maibusch   10-24-2012, 07:52 PM
What is your favorite old movie?

What is your favorite musical artist or band? If he says Adrian Gurvitz or the Moody Blues I will be kind of freaked out

Boxers, briefs, or commando? PLEASE dont tell us he favors the J. Edgar Hoover look!!!!
Alaric88   11-08-2012, 01:06 AM
So hard to think of questions for a character I feel I know so well.

What happened at the English Consulate? (FPW has assured me this will be in the third mid-RJ series though)

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQltDXcqCC7fLZ2MUtvyJp...d2d6EFKIjG][Image: rWZjS.gif]
carlsporkpie   11-08-2012, 02:49 PM
I suspect Jack might want to kick my @ss for this, but I am curious to know his opinion here:

1) Do you ever wonder if it was that blackness within you, that oDNA, that kept the weapon from accepting you as the next Sentinel?

2) Does any part of you, even the slightest bit deep down inside, wish you could've felt the power Glaeken wields as the Sentinel?

"There's two things that just can't be rushed: anyone who is paid by the hour, and an office building elevator." - Carl Kolchak
carlsporkpie   11-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Okay, I must've run afoul of a rule somewhere, as my first attempt here seems to have disappeared.Sad

Let me try again, perhaps more carefully.

At the risk of incurring Jack's wrath, let me pose a couple of potentially uncomfortable questions for him (perhaps I should toss in a SPOILERS! warning, too).

1) Do you ever wonder, with the events of Nightworld behind you, if it might have been that reservoir of darkness, that touch of oDNA, that prevented you from connecting with the weapon and succeeding Glaeken?

2) Is there even a small part of you, no matter how deep inside, that wonders what it might have felt like to possess the powers of the Sentinel?

Thank you for your time, Jack(FPW). Please don't hurt me!
This post was last modified: 11-08-2012, 06:29 PM by carlsporkpie.

"There's two things that just can't be rushed: anyone who is paid by the hour, and an office building elevator." - Carl Kolchak
Sidewinder   11-11-2012, 02:20 AM
Since you are a major cinema fan, What is your favorite movie?
Zorce   11-21-2012, 06:51 AM
Jack, do you ever worry about the untitled picture of your face that Sandy Palmer saved and was left in the face recognition software????
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4