Pages (2): 1 2   
rjack_fan   03-24-2012, 11:10 AM
Amazon has Nightworld available for preorder now, looks like paper and electronic formats.
Dave F   03-24-2012, 01:05 PM
OK I should know the answer to this (but clearly I don't o I wouldn't be asking)

I have read the original Nightworld & the heavily revised Borderlands version

I know the latest is based on the Borderlands version, but how much additional revision is there?

As long as there is some further update I'll be diving in for a copy - but if it is a mass market version of Borderlands I may just skip this one

Cheers

Dave

The artist formally known as Britfan
rjack_fan   03-24-2012, 04:20 PM
My understanding is there are only very minor revisions from Borderlands. If I remember corrcectly it was stated they might not even be noticed by most people, but I don't recall what thread that was in. I'm sure someone will come along to confirm or correct that pretty soon.
Medusa   03-24-2012, 04:47 PM
Got mine on preorder!

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
fpw   03-24-2012, 05:02 PM
There are differences from the Borderlands (Drexler and Thompson needed to be dealt with since they didn't exist at the time of that revision) but nothing I'd call major. This is the final final final. I promise.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Dave F   03-25-2012, 12:02 PM
fpw Wrote:There are differences from the Borderlands (Drexler and Thompson needed to be dealt with since they didn't exist at the time of that revision) but nothing I'd call major. This is the final final final. I promise.

Go on then I'll buy it one more time Wink

And thank you for the reply
This post was last modified: 03-25-2012, 01:44 PM by Dave F.

The artist formally known as Britfan
Tony H   03-25-2012, 03:09 PM
fpw Wrote:There are differences from the Borderlands (Drexler and Thompson needed to be dealt with since they didn't exist at the time of that revision) but nothing I'd call major. This is the final final final. I promise.

Until he releases the entire series in 3D.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Fenian1916   03-26-2012, 09:11 AM
Tony H Wrote:Until he releases the entire series in 3D.

As long as Han still shoots first it's all good

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
cobalt   03-26-2012, 09:19 AM
Tony H Wrote:Until he releases the entire series in 3D.

Then we'll get the Director's cut...right?

EWMAN
Damin J. Toell   03-26-2012, 10:02 AM

I want this as a cover blurb on the revised 50th Anniversary Edition in 2042. Wink
Pages (2): 1 2