Pages (3): 1 2 3   
Srem   02-13-2012, 12:36 AM
I know you're busy working on the final YA Jack Trilogy, but I'm curious if you've got some ideas for new material floating around in that imagination of yours, Paul.
:typing:

I know a lot of folks here (including myself) will miss Jack because they identify with him so well, but I understand he needs to be put to rest.
:deadhorse:

Can you give your loyal fans any ideas of future material you might be destined to write?
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Medical Thrillers, Horror, etc.?

I hope you don't plan on retiring from your writing career anytime soon, because We The Fans still need you!
:pray:

Sincerely,
Srem

(btw, love all the new emoticons)

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
Damin J. Toell   02-13-2012, 02:52 AM
Srem Wrote:I know you're busy working on the final YA Jack Trilogy

The forthcoming new trilogy is for the young adult market?
Marc   02-13-2012, 10:36 AM
Damin J. Toell Wrote:The forthcoming new trilogy is for the young adult market?

No it's not. They are a prequel trilogy of sorts, of Jack when he first gets to New York when he's 22.
Srem   02-13-2012, 04:41 PM
Marc Wrote:No it's not. They are a prequel trilogy of sorts, of Jack when he first gets to New York when he's 22.

My apologies, I guess I should have said "MA" for "Middle-Aged" instead of "YA." Thank you for the correction, Marc. My brain's been elsewhere lately...:doh:

[SIZE=4]§ґφ[/SIZE]җ

Witchbreed Book of Dreams
fpw   02-14-2012, 11:13 AM
Srem Wrote:I know you're busy working on the final YA Jack Trilogy, but I'm curious if you've got some ideas for new material floating around in that imagination of yours, Paul.
:typing:

I know a lot of folks here (including myself) will miss Jack because they identify with him so well, but I understand he needs to be put to rest.
:deadhorse:

Can you give your loyal fans any ideas of future material you might be destined to write?
Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Medical Thrillers, Horror, etc.?

I hope you don't plan on retiring from your writing career anytime soon, because We The Fans still need you!
:pray:

Sincerely,
Srem

(btw, love all the new emoticons)

As Marc said, the Early Years Trilogy starts in 1990 a few months after Jack has come to New York. #1 - Cold City - is in production at the publisher. I've got a number of interim projects underway - a YA series with Tom Monteleone and a novella with Sarah Pinborough - and a few ideas that will be developed after the trilogy. I ain't through yet.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Scott Miller   02-14-2012, 01:39 PM
fpw Wrote:
As Marc said, the Early Years Trilogy starts in 1990 a few months after Jack has come to New York. #1 - Cold City - is in production at the publisher. I've got a number of interim projects underway - a YA series with Tom Monteleone and a novella with Sarah Pinborough - and a few ideas that will be developed after the trilogy. I ain't through yet.

That's great to hear; I'm particularly intrigued by the Monteleone collaboration-any hints about it. I haven't seen that he's published anything in awhile and I can't wait to see what the two of you have cooked up together.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
cobalt   02-14-2012, 05:18 PM
Good news! More books! Smile

EWMAN
philbowman   02-26-2012, 01:22 AM
I would love to read more on Glaeken, he is my favorite character, the things he has seen and done must be amazing from the First Age till now.
fpw   02-26-2012, 10:49 AM
philbowman Wrote:I would love to read more on Glaeken, he is my favorite character, the things he has seen and done must be amazing from the First Age till now.

I'd love to write about the First Age but it means quite a commitment in time and effort and no idea of how it will be received.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Damin J. Toell   02-26-2012, 10:58 PM
fpw Wrote:I'd love to write about the First Age but it means quite a commitment in time and effort and no idea of how it will be received.

With the popularity of fantasy fiction over the last decade, I would think there'd be a big potential audience for it.
Pages (3): 1 2 3