Pages (8):    1 4 5 6 7 8   
GuyOnEarth   08-06-2012, 05:57 PM
The Remo Williams movie made the ridiculous choice to cast a caucasian man as an Korean martial arts master. That alone made it fairly ludicrous right out the chute...that and trying to make it "funny" in spots. You really have to wonder what some of these people are thinking at times.
BK Akitas   08-07-2012, 08:40 PM
so let's fantasy cast it- starting with a director who, oh, I don't know, has actually read the book?

Black Knight American Akitas
http://www.blackknightakitas.com

KYFHO Racing Team

"Don't force me to release him"...Harbingers
Keeters kick Otherness butt!
GuyOnEarth   08-07-2012, 11:00 PM
Tony H Wrote:http://www.ghosts.org/rj/keep.html

About 10 years ago, Lisa and I, inspired by the re-release of the deluxe edition of Supergirl, wondered what a deluxe treatment of another truly bad film "The Keep" would look like.

This was the result.

You may not like Mann's interpretation of the book, but your "parody" site is really not that funny. Mock the style of the film all you want, but implying that Mann is somehow stupid or untalented is not called for. If you've seen Thief, Manhunter, Last of the Mohicans, or Public Enemies and actually think he's a "bad" director, I wonder what you actually like.
Tony H   08-08-2012, 06:30 PM
It is a parody site, relax. I think a lot of his stuff is brilliant, hence we didn't make sites about any of his other films.

Just the keep. We also interview Crockett and Tubbs who do not exist in the real world. The entire site is a work of fiction. Like your humor...oh..in your face!!!

And we received a lot of comments from people who find me and lisa hilarious.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
Marc   08-08-2012, 07:28 PM
The funniest thing about your post Tony is that you use the Droid Razr. Wink
Tony H   08-08-2012, 09:20 PM
Marc Wrote:The funniest thing about your post Tony is that you use the Droid Razr. Wink

The funniest thing about your response is nothing, because you aren't funny. Stupid head.

“I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.”
Certified 100% Serious
cobalt   08-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Tony H Wrote:And we received a lot of comments from people who find me and lisa hilarious.

wuvs my Tony!

EWMAN
Dave F   08-11-2012, 07:29 AM
Tony H Wrote:The entire site is a work of fiction. Like your humor...oh..in your face!!!

Nice way to welcome a new guy! Smile
This post was last modified: 08-11-2012, 09:26 AM by Dave F.

The artist formally known as Britfan
Tony H   08-11-2012, 10:02 AM
Britfan Wrote:Nice way to welcome a new guy! Smile

It's the Christian thing to do.

Certified 100% Serious
fpw   08-12-2012, 09:10 AM
I think it's getting time to put up The Keep Kommentary. It's 2 huge (45-min) files. Do you think Soundcloud is the way to go?

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Pages (8):    1 4 5 6 7 8