Sigokat   08-14-2012, 10:55 AM
Which AC novel comes after The Keep?

I'm almost done with the book I'm reading and need a change of genre for a book or two and figured I'd go back to the AC novels, but I'm not sure which comes next.

I'm not interested in the RJ books again yet, just the books related to The Keep (yes I know they are all related, but I guess I'm asking for the AC stuff that is non-Jack)

I know there was a list before...

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
cobalt   08-14-2012, 12:27 PM
The Keep
The Tomb
The Touch
Reborn
Reprisal
Nightworld

EWMAN
Damin J. Toell   08-14-2012, 07:02 PM
cobalt Wrote:The Keep
The Tomb
The Touch
Reborn
Reprisal
Nightworld

That's certainly the initial publication order, but if you'd like to go chronologically, REBORN is next. Obviously you won't be reading THE TOMB next, as you requested the next non-Jack AC novel. Here's the handy chronology guide: http://www.repairmanjack.com/forum/content.php?157
Sigokat   08-15-2012, 09:53 AM
Damin, thanks. Yes I've already read The Tomb, so I wanted to go with whatever is next. So I will look for Reborn. Thank you.

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck