Pages (2): 1 2   
Lisa   03-26-2004, 11:59 PM
I just got a notice from Amazon that Midnight Mass (the regular hardcover, not the fancy one) has shipped. I thought it wasn't coming out until April. What a nice surprise.

Lisa
Scott Hajek   03-27-2004, 12:03 AM
Lisa Wrote:I just got a notice from Amazon that Midnight Mass (the regular hardcover, not the fancy one) has shipped. I thought it wasn't coming out until April. What a nice surprise.
Lisa

Now, we can only hope that the 'fancy' one ships some day. (ahem, SIMS 4 and 5)

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
fpw   03-27-2004, 10:24 AM
Scott Hajek Wrote:Now, we can only hope that the 'fancy' one ships some day. (ahem, SIMS 4 and 5)

I signed the sig sheets a couple of weeks agao, so it can't be long.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
fpw   03-27-2004, 10:26 AM
Lisa Wrote:I just got a notice from Amazon that Midnight Mass (the regular hardcover, not the fancy one) has shipped.

I received a couple of copies last week from my editor. I think it looks great.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Matthew Smith   03-31-2004, 12:36 AM
My wife brought a copy home from work yesterday (she works at Borders). Stayed up until 4 am reading. Haven't finished yet, but it's great so far. No surprise there.

--Matthew
Sangwyn   03-31-2004, 11:14 PM
...and must ask FPW:

What is it with women named Carol(e) and tertiary characters (never seen) named Kevin? I'm being sincere: these were the first things I noticed about this (and I'm sure I remember the Kevin bit because I truly am in love with Hosts)

Just curious!
Kate
fpw   04-01-2004, 12:28 AM
[QUOTE=Sangwyn]...and must ask FPW:

What is it with women named Carol(e) and tertiary characters (never seen) named Kevin? I'm being sincere: these were the first things I noticed about this (and I'm sure I remember the Kevin bit because I truly am in love with Hosts)QUOTE]
Lack of imagination + Alzheimer's. Sometimes I catch myself, sometimes I don't.

FPW
FAQ
Dave   04-01-2004, 06:53 AM
Sangwyn Wrote:...and must ask FPW:

What is it with women named Carol(e) and tertiary characters (never seen) named Kevin? I'm being sincere: these were the first things I noticed about this (and I'm sure I remember the Kevin bit because I truly am in love with Hosts)

You can never have enough Kevins, hey Lisa?

Dave
Lisa   04-01-2004, 01:41 PM
Dave Wrote:You can never have enough Kevins, hey Lisa?

That's right, Dave. I'm all for tertiary characters named Kevin. As long as they die.

Lisa
Scott Hajek   04-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Scott Hajek Wrote:Now, we can only hope that the 'fancy' one ships some day. (ahem, SIMS 4 and 5)

Whoo hoo!!! The 'fancy' one finally arrived. Going the route of Shocklines was great for the personal inscription. Thank you, Paul. I love the extra bonus. I'd frame it if it didn't require ripping a page out of the book. Thank you again!

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
Pages (2): 1 2