RepairmanJack.com Forums
Midnight Mass shipped - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Midnight Mass shipped (/thread-42.html)

Pages: 1 2

Midnight Mass shipped - Lisa - 03-26-2004

I just got a notice from Amazon that Midnight Mass (the regular hardcover, not the fancy one) has shipped. I thought it wasn't coming out until April. What a nice surprise.

Lisa

Midnight Mass shipped - Scott Hajek - 03-27-2004

Lisa Wrote:I just got a notice from Amazon that Midnight Mass (the regular hardcover, not the fancy one) has shipped. I thought it wasn't coming out until April. What a nice surprise.
Lisa

Now, we can only hope that the 'fancy' one ships some day. (ahem, SIMS 4 and 5)

Midnight Mass shipped - fpw - 03-27-2004

Scott Hajek Wrote:Now, we can only hope that the 'fancy' one ships some day. (ahem, SIMS 4 and 5)

I signed the sig sheets a couple of weeks agao, so it can't be long.

Midnight Mass shipped - fpw - 03-27-2004

Lisa Wrote:I just got a notice from Amazon that Midnight Mass (the regular hardcover, not the fancy one) has shipped.

I received a couple of copies last week from my editor. I think it looks great.

Midnight Mass shipped - Matthew Smith - 03-31-2004

My wife brought a copy home from work yesterday (she works at Borders). Stayed up until 4 am reading. Haven't finished yet, but it's great so far. No surprise there.

--Matthew

Midnight Mass shipped - Sangwyn - 03-31-2004

...and must ask FPW:

What is it with women named Carol(e) and tertiary characters (never seen) named Kevin? I'm being sincere: these were the first things I noticed about this (and I'm sure I remember the Kevin bit because I truly am in love with Hosts)

Just curious!
Kate

Midnight Mass shipped - fpw - 04-01-2004

[QUOTE=Sangwyn]...and must ask FPW:

What is it with women named Carol(e) and tertiary characters (never seen) named Kevin? I'm being sincere: these were the first things I noticed about this (and I'm sure I remember the Kevin bit because I truly am in love with Hosts)QUOTE]
Lack of imagination + Alzheimer's. Sometimes I catch myself, sometimes I don't.

Midnight Mass shipped - Dave - 04-01-2004

Sangwyn Wrote:...and must ask FPW:

What is it with women named Carol(e) and tertiary characters (never seen) named Kevin? I'm being sincere: these were the first things I noticed about this (and I'm sure I remember the Kevin bit because I truly am in love with Hosts)

You can never have enough Kevins, hey Lisa?

Dave

Midnight Mass shipped - Lisa - 04-01-2004

Dave Wrote:You can never have enough Kevins, hey Lisa?

That's right, Dave. I'm all for tertiary characters named Kevin. As long as they die.

Lisa

Midnight Mass shipped - Scott Hajek - 04-22-2005

Scott Hajek Wrote:Now, we can only hope that the 'fancy' one ships some day. (ahem, SIMS 4 and 5)

Whoo hoo!!! The 'fancy' one finally arrived. Going the route of Shocklines was great for the personal inscription. Thank you, Paul. I love the extra bonus. I'd frame it if it didn't require ripping a page out of the book. Thank you again!