Pages (3): 1 2 3   
fpw   02-01-2011, 04:10 PM
...pubbed today: http://tinyurl.com/4dw55rz

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
jjmcculloch   02-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Is it wrong that I'm pushing 40 and I love these? YA rating be damned...it's Repairman Jack, a great story arc and I'm reading it...Secret Vengeance has already found its way to my Kindle.
enadmit   02-01-2011, 11:51 PM
All set to go on my Nook as soon as I finish re-reading Fatal Error. Can't wait!!!
fpw   02-02-2011, 10:21 AM
They're aimed at young readers in that the violence takes place off stage, but they're written in exactly the same style as the adult books, and events in the YA trilogy will become crucial in The Dark at the End.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
cobalt   02-02-2011, 10:24 AM
That.....is cool.

EWMAN
Maggers   02-02-2011, 11:19 AM
My copy was delivered to my Kindle yesterday. Can't wait to get started. I'm pushing 60 and I love these YA books. I've gotten to a point in my life where I have a harder and harder time handling anxiety, so these YA books are right up my alley. I'd love to read another 10 of these.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Scott Miller   02-02-2011, 12:29 PM
jjmcculloch Wrote:Is it wrong that I'm pushing 40 and I love these? YA rating be damned...it's Repairman Jack, a great story arc and I'm reading it...Secret Vengeance has already found its way to my Kindle.

Maggers Wrote:My copy was delivered to my Kindle yesterday. Can't wait to get started. I'm pushing 60 and I love these YA books. I've gotten to a point in my life where I have a harder and harder time handling anxiety, so these YA books are right up my alley. I'd love to read another 10 of these.

I'm somewhere between and read many YA books so nothing at all wrong with enjoying these but why stop there, go out and find some other YA books.

Oh yeah I placed my order at Barnes and Noble yesterday(I got a gift card for Christmas and I knew immediately how I would be spending it-not even B & N could screw that up).

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Bluesman Mike Lindner   02-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I'm somewhere between and read many YA books so nothing at all wrong with enjoying these but why stop there, go out and find some other YA books.

Oh yeah I placed my order at Barnes and Noble yesterday(I got a gift card for Christmas and I knew immediately how I would be spending it-not even B & N could screw that up).

You'd be surprised what we can screw up, Scott.

JUST KIDDING, MR. RIGGIO! PLEASE...CALL OFF YOUR HELLHOUNDS!
longbowhunter   02-03-2011, 12:38 AM
Damn it! Totally forgot to pre-order,and of the three bookstores near me,none of them have a copy in hand. Going out of town later this week-hopefully I'll find it on the road somewhere.

Hiyo Goddamn Silver!!!!
Maggers   02-03-2011, 02:38 PM
Scott Miller Wrote:I'm somewhere between and read many YA books so nothing at all wrong with enjoying these but why stop there, go out and find some other YA books.

Scott, are there any YA books you'd particularly recommend?

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Pages (3): 1 2 3