Pages (2): 1 2   
rjack_fan   11-13-2010, 05:29 PM
So I realized today that Nightworld starts in May, presumably 2012 when it is re-released, which happens to be the year the world ends according to the Mayan calendar and 2012 doomsday prophecies.

Just found that amusing.
fpw   11-14-2010, 03:57 AM
rjack_fan Wrote:So I realized today that Nightworld starts in May, presumably 2012 when it is re-released, which happens to be the year the world ends according to the Mayan calendar and 2012 doomsday prophecies.

Just found that amusing.
It might be considered a coincidence...if such a thing existed.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Ken Valentine   11-14-2010, 05:03 AM
fpw Wrote:It might be considered a coincidence...if such a thing existed.
Would it be a coincidence that it also happens to be the 17th of May? Big Grin

I didn't think so.

Ken V.
Adeolaw   11-14-2010, 05:18 PM
DITTO! How apt since it's apparent from Mr Wilson's post that it's NOT a coincidence.

I'm new to the board and only began reading the Repaiman Jack series during summer and have become a fast fan. (Just finished Fatal Error, waiting patiently for the Dark at the End)

Kudos to the author on creating such a fantastic character and reawakening my fervor for reading. I'm currently in the process of reading the Adversary Cycle and already I can barely wait for Nightworld's release.
I'm sure I won't be disappointed! Smile
rjack_fan   11-14-2010, 08:41 PM
Adeolaw Wrote:DITTO! How apt since it's apparent from Mr Wilson's post that it's NOT a coincidence.

I'm new to the board and only began reading the Repaiman Jack series during summer and have become a fast fan. (Just finished Fatal Error, waiting patiently for the Dark at the End)

Kudos to the author on creating such a fantastic character and reawakening my fervor for reading. I'm currently in the process of reading the Adversary Cycle and already I can barely wait for Nightworld's release.
I'm sure I won't be disappointed! Smile

Welcome! I think you will like it here. While you're waiting, check out the short story collections - they tie in to some of the books and are also good reads.
cobalt   11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
Hmmmmm....I think I remember someone saying that there were no more coincidences.

EWMAN
pennywise969   12-04-2010, 11:53 PM
FPW - If the timing of Nightworld's re-release makes the world end I am going to be super pissed at you.
rjack_fan   12-05-2010, 08:43 PM
pennywise969 Wrote:FPW - If the timing of Nightworld's re-release makes the world end I am going to be super pissed at you.

I'm just hoping the release date doesn't get pushed back. It will lose something if the street date is after the anticipated apocalypse.
swandy   12-08-2010, 01:19 AM
rjack_fan Wrote:I'm just hoping the release date doesn't get pushed back. It will lose something if the street date is after the anticipated apocalypse.

Yeah - nobody will be around to buy the book!!!
lexator222   12-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Ken Valentine Wrote:Would it be a coincidence that it also happens to be the 17th of May? Big Grin

I didn't think so.

Ken V.

the 17th of may? Norway's Independence day??? How does that fit in with the end of the world?

Lex
Pages (2): 1 2