RepairmanJack.com Forums
Timing of Nightworld release - interesting - Printable Version

+- RepairmanJack.com Forums (https://repairmanjack.com/forum)
+-- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Related (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-8.html)
+--- Forum: F. Paul Wilson Main Forum (https://repairmanjack.com/forum/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: Timing of Nightworld release - interesting (/thread-3972.html)

Pages: 1 2

Timing of Nightworld release - interesting - rjack_fan - 11-13-2010

So I realized today that Nightworld starts in May, presumably 2012 when it is re-released, which happens to be the year the world ends according to the Mayan calendar and 2012 doomsday prophecies.

Just found that amusing.

Timing of Nightworld release - interesting - fpw - 11-14-2010

rjack_fan Wrote:So I realized today that Nightworld starts in May, presumably 2012 when it is re-released, which happens to be the year the world ends according to the Mayan calendar and 2012 doomsday prophecies.

Just found that amusing.
It might be considered a coincidence...if such a thing existed.

Timing of Nightworld release - interesting - Ken Valentine - 11-14-2010

fpw Wrote:It might be considered a coincidence...if such a thing existed.
Would it be a coincidence that it also happens to be the 17th of May? Big Grin

I didn't think so.

Ken V.

Timing of Nightworld release - interesting - Adeolaw - 11-14-2010

DITTO! How apt since it's apparent from Mr Wilson's post that it's NOT a coincidence.

I'm new to the board and only began reading the Repaiman Jack series during summer and have become a fast fan. (Just finished Fatal Error, waiting patiently for the Dark at the End)

Kudos to the author on creating such a fantastic character and reawakening my fervor for reading. I'm currently in the process of reading the Adversary Cycle and already I can barely wait for Nightworld's release.
I'm sure I won't be disappointed! Smile

Timing of Nightworld release - interesting - rjack_fan - 11-14-2010

Adeolaw Wrote:DITTO! How apt since it's apparent from Mr Wilson's post that it's NOT a coincidence.

I'm new to the board and only began reading the Repaiman Jack series during summer and have become a fast fan. (Just finished Fatal Error, waiting patiently for the Dark at the End)

Kudos to the author on creating such a fantastic character and reawakening my fervor for reading. I'm currently in the process of reading the Adversary Cycle and already I can barely wait for Nightworld's release.
I'm sure I won't be disappointed! Smile

Welcome! I think you will like it here. While you're waiting, check out the short story collections - they tie in to some of the books and are also good reads.

Timing of Nightworld release - interesting - cobalt - 11-15-2010

Hmmmmm....I think I remember someone saying that there were no more coincidences.

Timing of Nightworld release - interesting - pennywise969 - 12-04-2010

FPW - If the timing of Nightworld's re-release makes the world end I am going to be super pissed at you.

Timing of Nightworld release - interesting - rjack_fan - 12-05-2010

pennywise969 Wrote:FPW - If the timing of Nightworld's re-release makes the world end I am going to be super pissed at you.

I'm just hoping the release date doesn't get pushed back. It will lose something if the street date is after the anticipated apocalypse.

Timing of Nightworld release - interesting - swandy - 12-08-2010

rjack_fan Wrote:I'm just hoping the release date doesn't get pushed back. It will lose something if the street date is after the anticipated apocalypse.

Yeah - nobody will be around to buy the book!!!

Timing of Nightworld release - interesting - lexator222 - 12-08-2010

Ken Valentine Wrote:Would it be a coincidence that it also happens to be the 17th of May? Big Grin

I didn't think so.

Ken V.

the 17th of may? Norway's Independence day??? How does that fit in with the end of the world?

Lex