Pages (7):    1 2 3 4 5 7   
Scott Miller   12-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Adeolaw Wrote:.....

But who did Lanthram (thank you for the name) blame in "Implant" for his daughter's demise? Wasn't there a "medical guidelines act bill" with McCready spearheading it???

...............or have ALL of my retentive capabilities been shot???Sad

I don't know if you saw the post preceding this but it says that I didn't read your initial post correctly so you may still have some retentive capabilities.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Scott Miller   12-28-2010, 09:00 PM
Adeolaw Wrote:...it appears as though we've set sail on the same boat Big Grin

You poor, poor soul. Hope you brought a life preserver.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Alvin Fox   12-28-2010, 10:01 PM
I'm currently in the process of rereading everything, or most everything, and taking notes about every little detail I think is pertinent. As I'm only about to start The Haunted Air in the Secret History timeline I can't tell you much.

I can say that one of my notes has Jack admitted into the Monroe Community Hospital as John Doe by Dr. A. Bulmer in All the Rage.
fpw   12-29-2010, 10:02 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:Here's some more things I've been meaning to ask:

In All the Rage Monnet loses an auction for a half case of wine offered by the Gates estate. It's 15 months after his death, but was that Dr. Lawrence Gates' wine?

Yes. From Sibs. He was, after all, a voluptuary.

AlvinFox Wrote:Also in All the Rage the Oddity Emporium is set up on a piece of land in Monroe owned by a Haskins. Any relation to the late Winston Haskins from Secret Histories?

Old man Haskins (also from "Tenants" and Nightworld) is a cousin.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
fpw   12-29-2010, 10:04 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:I can say that one of my notes has Jack admitted into the Monroe Community Hospital as John Doe by Dr. A. Bulmer in All the Rage.
That's right, but Jack has only a vague memory of the name when they meet face to face in Nightworld.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
cobalt   12-29-2010, 10:40 AM
AlvinFox Wrote:I'm currently in the process of rereading everything, or most everything, and taking notes about every little detail I think is pertinent. As I'm only about to start The Haunted Air in the Secret History timeline I can't tell you much.

I keep saying I want to do that.......hmmmmmmm.....

EWMAN
KRW   12-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Another connection for you Alvin. In "Ground Zero", there is a direct referance in the Compendium to the short story FPW wrote that the title can't be written or said. I'll call it "The Word".
KRW   12-29-2010, 08:01 PM
AlvinFox Wrote:I can say that one of my notes has Jack admitted into the Monroe Community Hospital as John Doe by Dr. A. Bulmer in All the Rage.

Just before that, did you happen to catch the part about an asian in a Pacer? I wonder who that is?
Alvin Fox   12-29-2010, 08:15 PM
If it's from The Touch, Reprisal or Nightworld keep in mind I haven't read those since 1997. I'm getting there thought. I plan to have everything except Nightworld reread by the time The Dark at the End comes out.

So... little help?
KRW   12-29-2010, 09:34 PM
AlvinFox Wrote:If it's from The Touch, Reprisal or Nightworld keep in mind I haven't read those since 1997. I'm getting there thought. I plan to have everything except Nightworld reread by the time The Dark at the End comes out.

So... little help?

Th scene is in "All the Rage", it was when Jack crashed in Monroe. But the charecter that caused the wreck is in "the Touch". Baaa, you'll never get it.Wink
Pages (7):    1 2 3 4 5 7