Damin J. Toell   07-21-2010, 06:59 PM
So I noticed that SIBS is not included on the Secret History of the World timelines in the back of the YA JACK books (at least, not in my copies of the Tor hardcovers). I take it this was on purpose, so not to seemingly recommend SIBS to youngins?
fpw   07-22-2010, 08:39 AM
Damin J. Toell Wrote:So I noticed that SIBS is not included on the Secret History of the World timelines in the back of the YA JACK books (at least, not in my copies of the Tor hardcovers). I take it this was on purpose, so not to seemingly recommend SIBS to youngins?
Damin, you really pay attention, don't you. Yes, my YA editor asked if there were any titles in the Secret History that would be inappropriate for YAs, and Sibs is the only one I could think of.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
colburn0004   07-22-2010, 12:19 PM
fpw Wrote:Damin, you really pay attention, don't you. Yes, my YA editor asked if there were any titles in the Secret History that would be inappropriate for YAs, and Sibs is the only one I could think of.

Easily my favorite non-rj book of yours. I think the only thing that would really be inappropriate is probably the first chapter of the book. Big Grin

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
Damin J. Toell   07-22-2010, 04:34 PM
fpw Wrote:Damin, you really pay attention, don't you.

Only for things that are at about the same level of importance as this. Wink Thanks for the response!