jwalk3377   07-08-2010, 10:34 PM
I can find ebooks for all but 6 of the repairman jack series (The Tomb #1, Legacies #2, Conspiracies #3, All the Rage #4, Crisscross #8, and Infernal #9).

Does anyone know if these books have been released on ebooks and if so, where can I find them? If not, does anyone know when they might be released?
edgejammer   10-07-2010, 03:57 AM
I'm also looking for the nook versions of the tomb, & a couple of others.
Or more simply, an epub, pdf, rtf version.
I'm not looking for a torrent or anything, but simply a version I can buy would be great!
fpw   10-07-2010, 08:25 AM
jwalk3377 Wrote:I can find ebooks for all but 6 of the repairman jack series (The Tomb #1, Legacies #2, Conspiracies #3, All the Rage #4, Crisscross #8, and Infernal #9).

Does anyone know if these books have been released on ebooks and if so, where can I find them? If not, does anyone know when they might be released?

Crisscross and Infernal are available for kindle. As for the others, they tell me they're behind in their scanning.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
waelse1   10-09-2010, 01:54 AM
Of the newer books only Bloodline is unavailable on Kindle, I think. I finally killed a tree for that one.
itechcsc   08-09-2011, 09:16 AM
Do you know when they will all be available on Amazon.co.uk Would be great to get them all on the Kindle.
rjack_fan   08-09-2011, 08:31 PM
jwalk3377 Wrote:I can find ebooks for all but 6 of the repairman jack series (The Tomb #1, Legacies #2, Conspiracies #3, All the Rage #4, Crisscross #8, and Infernal #9).

edgejammer Wrote:I'm also looking for the nook versions of the tomb, & a couple of others.
Or more simply, an epub, pdf, rtf version.
I'm not looking for a torrent or anything, but simply a version I can buy would be great!

Welcome! I'm sure when the books are available it will be announced here. You can also check the "books" button up top in the blue bar and select ebooks to see what's available at the moment.