Pages (3):    1 2 3
How should the revised edition of Nightworld be described on the coverPoll:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
A Novel in the Adversary Cycle
6 (25.00%)
A Repairman Jack Novel
2 (8.33%)
A Repairman Jack Novel in the Adversary Cycle
16 (66.67%)
Total 24 vote(s) 100%
fnfnc64   08-09-2011, 09:57 PM
Just finished "The dark at the end". I read the first nightworld a long time ago, and re-read it last year. Which leaves me with two options-A: I get to find and invest in the "BP" version or B: I get to wait until next may and hope that I live that long, that the economy is still functioning at a level that makes book printing worth while, and that I'm still gainfully employed. Both options suck! Given my fondness for grilled cheese sandwiches cooked in half a cube of butter, my sizable collection of four wheel drive vehicles and projectile launchers, the fact that my bosses scowl at me like a soon to be kicked dog, and the obama administrations ability to outspend my wife, option B is right out. That leaves A. I'm just damn glad borderlands still has them for sale. Now all I have to do is hope the U.P.S. guy gets here before the obama administration finishes, and that I can rely on the 4x4's and projectile launchers to outrun/hold the impending financial collapse induced zombie hoard at bay long enough to read it. Wow......not looking good.......:wacko:
Alvin Fox   08-10-2011, 01:12 AM
Just hope that what happened to me doesn't happen to you. I had ordered from Borderlands before. When I ordered the AC set I had moved about a month before I ordered it. Even though I put in my new address (email confirmation proved it) they shipped to my old place, where a neighbor signed for it and left it in front of my old apartment door. The people who had moved in OPENED the package and had the books in their closet when I went looking for everything.
Pages (3):    1 2 3