Pages (2):    1 2
fpw   07-01-2010, 02:42 PM
My author copies arrove. #5 is real.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
t4terrific   07-02-2010, 10:07 AM
I ordered Sims 5 and Fatal Error yesterday. I can't wait!

I also need the get The Lion, by Nelson Demille, and Evanovich's 16th Plum book soon.
Dave F   07-03-2010, 10:37 AM
fpw Wrote:My author copies arrove. #5 is real.

And it came to pass that copy of Sims5 arrived in a green and pleasant land

Now I just have to remember what happened in the other 4

The artist formally known as Britfan
Bluesman Mike Lindner   07-03-2010, 11:04 AM
Britfan Wrote:And it came to pass that copy of Sims5 arrived in a green and pleasant land

Now I just have to remember what happened in the other 4

Dastardly deeds and ghastly goings-on, if I recollect rightly...:eek::cryin::eek:
Sourdoughs   07-06-2010, 11:28 AM
I contacted CD about my original order, as I hadn't heard from them. I had ordered it so long ago, they still had an email address I no longer use. We worked it out, and I've received my copy! Very nice, and I'm extremely happy to have the set complete.
Scott Hajek   07-07-2010, 12:41 PM
Mine came yesterday. Full set, same number now complete.
I will say that I am impressed with the quality of the books, but not the service. When it was originally billed as FPW's "The Green Mile" as a serialized novel, I thought everything would be published on a reasonable schedule. Maybe not weekly, but annually?

I just hope that I don't have to buy any more books from CD. I don't think I could be patient again. The book would likely be printed after the DVD release of the movie franchise reboot.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
fpw   07-08-2010, 09:19 AM
Scott Hajek Wrote:Mine came yesterday. Full set, same number now complete.
I will say that I am impressed with the quality of the books, but not the service. When it was originally billed as FPW's "The Green Mile" as a serialized novel, I thought everything would be published on a reasonable schedule. Maybe not weekly, but annually?
Originally supposed to be semi-annual, Scott.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Scott Hajek   07-08-2010, 11:17 AM
fpw Wrote:Originally supposed to be semi-annual, Scott.

So, on that schedule it should've taken 2-1/2 years. Or, based on the time in their schedule there should've been 20 volumes.

At least the wait is finally over and my collection is complete. And, the story was great no matter how long it took for the collector's edition.

Scott Hajek

[i]"A beer right now would sound good, but I'd rather drink one than listen to it."[/i]
SteveBlack   08-16-2010, 03:23 PM
Finally!!! What a disaster the publishing for this book has been....a slipcase for all five books would be nice....probably wouldn't arrive until 2018 Smile
fpw   08-16-2010, 06:40 PM
Did you notice the change in cover artist for #5? Jill Bauman did an excellent imitation of Phil Park's style. She has her own distinct style, but she wanted the books to have a consistent look and feel.

FPW
FAQ
Pages (2):    1 2