Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5
Auskar   12-29-2009, 12:43 AM
My head hurts just thinking about it.

I've decided it makes no difference. There was no best movie. There was no best series. There were just good ones and bad ones and the series I liked that got cancelled, anyway or movies I liked that had no sequels - like Firefly and Serenity.

TerrLight.com, is where I can spout off about anything. Visit. Link.
colburn0004   12-29-2009, 10:35 AM
Auskar Wrote:My head hurts just thinking about it.

I've decided it makes no difference. There was no best movie. There was no best series. There were just good ones and bad ones and the series I liked that got cancelled, anyway or movies I liked that had no sequels - like Firefly and Serenity.

I agree. It's not really supposed to be a difinitive best of the decade, but more of a favorite over the past 10 years of your own. If I sat here and tried to come up with the best series my head would explode. I honestly think there has been some amazing dramas that have come out in a while, ton's I have never even seen. After so much good buzz for The Wire I decided to download it and try to pick up on it. Good so far but Ive heard it doesnt really pick up steam til midway through the series' run.

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
Terry Willacker   12-29-2009, 06:01 PM
Best Movie: Chicago

Best TV series: Buffy

(Best Sitcom: Big Bang Theory)
FreeBeerTomorrow   01-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Best TV Show: Firefly...
I have never seen a better ensemble of well developed characters put on screen (big or small).

Best Movie: Lord of the Rings Trilogy...
When our brave heroes entered the Mines of Moria for the first time and saw the city, I was 10 years old again. I'm going to see Avatar tonight and I'm hoping to have the same experience... No high expectations or anything...
This post was last modified: 01-12-2010, 01:58 PM by FreeBeerTomorrow.

[Image: darktowergunslinger1-1.jpg]
"Control what you can control. Let everything else take a flying f**k at you... And if you must go down...go down with your guns blazing..."
Pages (5):    1 2 3 4 5