sleeperagent   11-06-2009, 08:07 PM
HI.
I am new to this forum lark but I thought what the hell.Excellent series of books, both the Adversary Cycle and the Repairman Jack novels.
Ive just finished By The Sword and have started reading Black Wind and I was just musing over whether or not the Kakureta Kao were ever a real religious movement in old Japan or were they entirelly a figment of FPW imagination.The authors notes at the start of the book imply that the Kakureto Kao were once in existence but I can not find any reference to it on the all knowing internet. If anyone knows the answer could you let us know.
Thanks
fpw   11-06-2009, 11:20 PM
sleeperagent Wrote:HI.
I am new to this forum lark but I thought what the hell.Excellent series of books, both the Adversary Cycle and the Repairman Jack novels.
Ive just finished By The Sword and have started reading Black Wind and I was just musing over whether or not the Kakureta Kao were ever a real religious movement in old Japan or were they entirelly a figment of FPW imagination.The authors notes at the start of the book imply that the Kakureto Kao were once in existence but I can not find any reference to it on the all knowing internet. If anyone knows the answer could you let us know.
Thanks
The cult is real...in my head.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Yeratel   11-07-2009, 12:36 AM
fpw Wrote:The cult is real...in my head.

You have a very twisted immagination. I like that in an author. Smile
sleeperagent   11-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Thanks for the answer.
Silverfish   11-08-2009, 12:25 AM
...and through your fingers into the keyboard, and onto the printed page, and for all the words you write we are eternally grateful.

Stephanie

Abe's raised eyebrows caused furrows in his extended forehead. "Five in twelve hours?"
"Oh, and like you've never had a cranky day?"
Karithna   11-08-2009, 02:13 PM

The world is real...in my head!!

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." Albert Einstein