lilyrowan   11-09-2009, 01:58 AM
(Apologies from a newbie)

Unfortunately, I've been experiencing the books out of order--trying to rectify that. Just read Haunted Air but--though I know we meet Lyle & Charlie in (at least one) later book, I can't remember which one. The chronology has Haunted Air connected only with Reprisal, & I don't even know what that is.

Pls forgive me for asking such an obvious question.
Monquito   11-09-2009, 07:24 AM
lilyrowan Wrote:(Apologies from a newbie)

Unfortunately, I've been experiencing the books out of order--trying to rectify that. Just read Haunted Air but--though I know we meet Lyle & Charlie in (at least one) later book, I can't remember which one.

Infernal
Scott Miller   11-09-2009, 12:53 PM

Unfortunately, I've been experiencing the books out of order--trying to rectify that. Just read Haunted Air but--though I know we meet Lyle & Charlie in (at least one) later book, I can't remember which one. The chronology has Haunted Air connected only with Reprisal, & I don't even know what that is.

Monquito Wrote:Infernal

They actually make their first appearance in The Haunted Air.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-09-2009, 05:09 PM

Welcome aboard, lilyrowan!

I've been having strange, haunting dreams that Lyle and Charlie will play a big role in the revised NIGHTWORLD.

That would be a stone gas!
Scott Miller   11-09-2009, 05:30 PM
Monquito Wrote:Infernal

Scott Miller Wrote:They actually make their first appearance in The Haunted Air.

Oops! I misread the question. What Monquito said.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels