TN_Douglas   10-23-2009, 03:13 PM
Hi, I am new to the site. I read the Tomb years ago and loved it. I was not aware until recently that it had become an entire series. I also loved The Keep. I read reborn when it first came out and was announced as the sequel to The Keep. Is there another part to that series also? If so what is that called?
cobalt   10-23-2009, 03:58 PM
TN_Douglas Wrote:Hi, I am new to the site. I read the Tomb years ago and loved it. I was not aware until recently that it had become an entire series. I also loved The Keep. I read reborn when it first came out and was announced as the sequel to The Keep. Is there another part to that series also? If so what is that called?
Hi TN, welcome aboard.

What you're looking for is The Adversary set. It is:
The Keep
The Tomb
The Touch
Reborn
Reprisal
Nightworld

BUT.......there are a whole lot of other books written in between the above set. Check out the tabs under the main Repairman Jack at the top of this page.

EWMAN
fpw   10-23-2009, 05:29 PM
A look at the Secret History of the World will either clarify everything or completely confuse you.

http://repairmanjack.com/works.htm#secrethistory

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Brian   10-23-2009, 05:29 PM
Just don't read Nightworld until you read the Repairman Jack books. Reading them in order has given me a greater understanding of the whole idea of the Otherness.

There is no wise man without fault