Cato   10-15-2009, 11:51 PM
hey! I hate to be nit-picky, but opus omega is not Latin for "last work"; at least the omega part isn't, it's Greek. If you wanted Latin it'd be opus ultima...and in Greek it'd be εργασία ωμέγα, or ergasia omega...
fpw   10-16-2009, 10:40 AM
Cato Wrote:hey! I hate to be nit-picky, but opus omega is not Latin for "last work"; at least the omega part isn't, it's Greek. If you wanted Latin it'd be opus ultima...and in Greek it'd be εργασία ωμέγα, or ergasia omega...

Hmmm...you're right. Thanks for pointing that out. That damn Septimus Order. Well, they've been around so long it's easy to see how they might blend ancient languages. I think Weezy will point this out in the paperback. Any other errata...anyone?

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Kenji   10-17-2009, 05:11 AM
fpw Wrote:That damn Septimus Order. Well, they've been around so long it's easy to see how they might blend ancient languages.

Well, [SPOILER]"Hokano"(in Crisscross)[/SPOILER] is Japanese. So Septimus Order have been in Japan before? Big Grin
Bluesman Mike Lindner   10-18-2009, 08:08 PM
fpw Wrote:
Hmmm...you're right. Thanks for pointing that out. That damn Septimus Order. Well, they've been around so long it's easy to see how they might blend ancient languages. I think Weezy will point this out in the paperback. Any other errata...anyone?

Hmmm...Cato seems to know all about it...like an insider's view...

But what happened to the correction about Gia "finally meeting one of [Jack's] family" in INFERNAL when she'd met Kate in HOSTS?
Kenji   10-23-2009, 10:26 AM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Hmmm...Cato seems to know all about it...like an insider's view...

But what happened to the correction about Gia "finally meeting one of [Jack's] family" in INFERNAL when she'd met Kate in HOSTS?

I think Gia forgot she'd met Kate....:p