Pages (2):    1 2
saynomore   08-18-2009, 03:40 AM
No B&N's in Los Angeles that I've seen. Borders on every block. Have a Corporate Account with them to buy my students' books, but there is a well-stocked fpw selection in the Horror Section. Even have Dark Delicacies stuff. Now how many book stores do you know that still stock a Horror Section? Most throw horror stuff in SF or Mystery. How gauche.

AC

P.S. ebay and amazon (used section) work for me too.
Scott Miller   08-18-2009, 10:23 AM
saynomore Wrote:No B&N's in Los Angeles that I've seen. Borders on every block. Have a Corporate Account with them to buy my students' books, but there is a well-stocked fpw selection in the Horror Section. Even have Dark Delicacies stuff. Now how many book stores do you know that still stock a Horror Section? Most throw horror stuff in SF or Mystery. How gauche.

AC

P.S. ebay and amazon (used section) work for me too.

I generally only go to either store with gift card in hand, but sometimes I go to Borders simply because they have a horror section and I want to see what's new. I did receive a $15 gift from B & N that will ber spent in Sept.

Scott

Jesus died for your sins, get your money's worth. Chad Daniels
Legion   08-18-2009, 04:47 PM
Bluesman Mike Lindner Wrote:Gasp!:cryin::cryin::cryin:

You know I love B&N and HATE Borders, but The Man is right.

[Image: hope.jpg]

Guns Don't Kill People, ATF Agents Do!
Al Meyer   08-22-2009, 10:19 AM
Hey, Thanks FPW. Just to let you know that The Keep (new version) is not on bookshelves here (Brasil) yet.

Bluesman, I´m coming on 09 October. I will post here some message before this date. Thanks a lot for your offer.

Cheers
Bluesman Mike Lindner   08-23-2009, 07:59 PM
Al Meyer Wrote:Hey, Thanks FPW. Just to let you know that The Keep (new version) is not on bookshelves here (Brasil) yet.

Bluesman, I´m coming on 09 October. I will post here some message before this date. Thanks a lot for your offer.

Cheers

Blast my soul, Al...that's John Lennon's birthday, ain't it?
Al Meyer   09-01-2009, 09:18 AM
I don´t know, but he was killed on my birthday, 08 December. Sad
Pages (2):    1 2