Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6
natalya   10-15-2010, 10:15 PM
Just checking. But Gleaken has stated that he was only one of The Ally's many Paladins in the past. Will we ever know more about them?
The Man of Fhinntmanchca   11-14-2010, 08:28 PM
Greetinz Ya'll, this is my first stop.

I dig Ground Zero in that it is one of FPW's thought-challenging/controversial Repairman Jacks since The Haunted Air although a non Repairman-Jack novel Implant nails down some specific problems with the FDA's testing proceedures for new pharmaceuticals, something for which the companies themselves often only recieve the blame in cost increases... He covers lots of territory but GZ seems to supply sound reasoning for both perceptions of the controlled-demolition/inside-job controversy. He seems to pose what could happen behind the scenes if one side of the story were more true than the other without actually saying, this is so and no other way, dogmatically the way someone like Glenn Beck or Alex Jones might.....
fpw   11-15-2010, 10:56 AM
natalya Wrote:Just checking. But Gleaken has stated that he was only one of The Ally's many Paladins in the past. Will we ever know more about them?
You will if I ever get around to writing about the First Age.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Pages (6):    1 2 3 4 5 6