Pages (48):    1 4 5 6 7 8 48   
Medusa   01-28-2009, 10:38 PM
20 minutes til Lost!Big Grin

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
Alvin Fox   01-28-2009, 11:20 PM
Something that hasn't been discussed. With Ben's track record how long does everyone think Penny has to live? She and Desmond were probably in seclusion out in the middle of nowhere on a boat and now Desmond is going to Oxford.If Ben knows where Desmond is, he knows where Penny is.
Medusa   01-29-2009, 12:05 AM
Wow! Did anyone else go "oh shit" when you saw the young Charles Widmore? I don't know if this episode helped him or confused me more!

Veronica
http://s180.photobucket.com/albums/x41/Medusa-Warthog/
The Snake Lady from Texas!
cobalt   01-29-2009, 12:12 AM
I said holy shit! No wonder Widmore wants back on the island!

And just how old is Richard? And why does he wear eye liner?....lol

EWMAN
colburn0004   01-29-2009, 12:25 AM
I was laying back on the couch and I raised up and said "Oh my god!" That was a very unexpected great turn. Now why the hell did he ever leave the island? Was the H-bomb testing the only reason for the US military? Why the Feud between Ben and Whidmore? If he was on the island and got off early enough to have a kid and become very rich and powerful how did he come in contact with Ben on the island? Damn I love this show.

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
cobalt   01-29-2009, 12:36 AM
Let's go back to Faraday's mother. She's in California, right? That's where the O6 are now along with Ben and Locke's body. So Desmond, Penny and little Charlie will go to meet up with them. Widmore's warning fell upon a deaf ear with Desmond. He's exposing Penny and his son to Ben's scheming. The question I have is....will Desmond have to go back to the island as well? Is he part of the solution?

That mysterious package Ben had, I'd bet it is something that will allow a plane/copter to get onto/near the island.

I think I know now how Locke gets off the island. The sub that he blew up in the now...in the then....lol

EWMAN
colburn0004   01-29-2009, 12:39 AM
Ah..makes sence. Also does the fact the Faradays mother lives in california and that she is a private person as whidmore put it make it seem more like the clock woman is Faradays mother?

"Sanity? Worthless things like that, I never had them for as long as I can remember!"
cobalt   01-29-2009, 12:41 AM
Yes, the clock woman is Faraday's mother.

EWMAN
Aprilis   01-29-2009, 01:28 AM
Holy Shit! I didnt see that coming. Whidmore is an 'Other'

I wonder if they bury the H bomb and that is why they have to push the button ever 108 minutes?

The world is full of idiots ... It's up to you to not be one of them.
Maggers   01-29-2009, 01:31 AM
Brian Wrote:I don't think Charolette is going to be alive much longer with the island shifting as it is. She's had the nose bleeds and her memory is being affected.

What ever happened to the theory of The Constant? Penny being Desmond's constant kept Desmond mentally rooted... wherever .... and his nosebleeds and time shifting symptoms stopped. Desmond being Daniel's constant seemed to help Daniel. Why not apply that to Charlotte, find a constant for Charlotte? Or are the circumstances different and so the theory doesn't apply. I'm not enough of a physicist to know. Big Grin

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Pages (48):    1 4 5 6 7 8 48