Pages (48):    1 2 3 4 5 6 48   
cobalt   01-25-2009, 01:30 AM
Maggers Wrote:Remember the white haired woman was writing mathematical, physics kind of equation on a blackboard when we first saw her this season...all cloaked and hooded. I bet she is Dan's mom.
That's the clock woman. It does make sense.

EWMAN
Maggers   01-25-2009, 03:23 AM
cobalt79 Wrote:That's the clock woman. It does make sense.

What do you mean "clock woman?"

Oh because the pendulum was swinging between her and the camera when she had her backed turned and was writing the formulas on the blackboard? Yes, that's the same white haired woman we've seen before with desmond.

Reading is freedom.
The mind soars, no earthly cares,
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
Well, for years I was smart.
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Sigokat   01-25-2009, 04:54 AM
anyone else notice that the computer the old woman was using was the same as (or very similar to) the one in the hatch?

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Jamo   01-25-2009, 05:06 AM
How the hell are you able to remember all those little small things?! ^^
I forgot so much of what happened in the 4th series, I would like to see episode 00, but I can't finde it.
Was it shown on US TV?

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

Visit my private Portfolio on www.manufolio.de
Sigokat   01-25-2009, 06:56 AM
Jamo Wrote:How the hell are you able to remember all those little small things?! ^^
I forgot so much of what happened in the 4th series, I would like to see episode 00, but I can't finde it.
Was it shown on US TV?

LOL I watch alot of LOST. Actually I saw Season 1 the last time I was in Iraq and since Season 2 was not out on DVD yet I stopped watching. I only got back into it this past year when I borrowed all 3 seasons from one of my Soldiers. I had like a LOST marathon LOL...staying up till almost 3 am watching "just one more episode" then having to be at PT at 0530...I was killing myself LOL

Then I got season 4 from another soldier that was downloading them from the internet. So I've watched all 4 seasons within the last year and also rewatch certain episodes from time to time.

I immediately noticed the computer when they showed the old woman's lab. I guess I just look for the small details to try and solve the big puzzle LOL

I'm not sure what you mean by episode 00 Was this a special episode or do you mean the Pilot from Season 1?

Major K

"He guards the sleep of his pauper master as if he were a Prince." George Graham Vest

"We are alone, absolutely alone on this chance planet: and, amid all the forms of life that surround us, not one, excepting the dog, has made an alliance with us." - Maurice Maeterlinck
Jamo   01-25-2009, 01:57 PM
Ah, okay. I haven't seen any episode twice, so far Wink

And my other question is answered now, too^^:
You don't know what I mean by episode 00, so, I guess there wasn't one :-D
We all (me and my friends) thought, there would be a summary as "first" episode, before Season 5 starts with the douple episodes.
But we can't find it to watch, so, I think, there wasn't one?

"Dem ago call a war a holy war...but if a war is holy....what unholy stands for?
(Gentleman)

DaveStrorm   01-25-2009, 02:46 PM
Jamo Wrote:Ah, okay. I haven't seen any episode twice, so far Wink

And my other question is answered now, too^^:
You don't know what I mean by episode 00, so, I guess there wasn't one :-D
We all (me and my friends) thought, there would be a summary as "first" episode, before Season 5 starts with the douple episodes.
But we can't find it to watch, so, I think, there wasn't one?

There was a series recap episode that aired just before the first 2 episodes of the season. I think it was titled Destiny Calls.
Maggers   01-25-2009, 03:17 PM
Jamo Wrote:How the hell are you able to remember all those little small things?! ^^

LOL, that's why I've watched each episode of this series at least 10 times. The devil is in the details in this show.

I haven't done that yet for Season 5, only seen the entire first episode 1.5 times. I also missed the computer resembling the Dharma computers.

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

Years ago my mother used to say to me... "In this world, Elwood, you can be oh so smart or oh so pleasant."
I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Jamo   01-25-2009, 04:18 PM
10 times?!?! wow... I have better things to do than that^^

(Gentleman)

Maggers   01-25-2009, 07:42 PM
Jamo Wrote:10 times?!?! wow... I have better things to do than that^^

Thanks for the vague insult.

Yes, I'm passionate about LOST. I make time in my life for what I'm passionate about, and it's easy to do even though I am passionate about many things.

Ana Lucia warns Hurley whatever he does, do not get arrested. Hmmm... wonder how they will work around that reality.

Reading is freedom.
no limitations.
A Maggers Haiku, 2005

I recommend pleasant.
You may quote me.

Elwood P. Dowd

Pages (48):    1 2 3 4 5 6 48