Pages (4):    1 2 3 4
scrappyblue   06-05-2009, 04:14 PM
I took out Aftershock & Others from the library earlier this week, almost done reading it now .... excellent work! I love the between story info too, it's always cool to read all that's going on in the background and all around the writing.
ryanking3525   08-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Mine just came in the mail today. I'm still in the middle of Secret Histories...but once that's done, onto Aftershock!
Mycroft   10-31-2011, 01:59 PM
Imagine my surprise to read the location of half the story as the town I am currently typing this in. Just a quick update. It is no longer called Lakeland Memorial Hospital. Several years ago they added a new wing (larger then the original building) and it is now Lakeland Regional Medical Center.

The motel you mentioned as a Travel lodge is probably the one now called "Lake Wire Inn" and the new one called Travel Lodge is up by I4.

Funny thing, I know one of the cardiologists at the hospital and he is a silent partner in one of the three remaining dive shops in town. (yes, the economy has hurt our local dive industry, while we used to have 5 dive shops, we are down to 3).

So, if you are going to reprint this story and want to reset it to the current day, I can check out any location for you in this town.
Bluesman Mike Lindner   11-01-2011, 12:26 PM
What is a "dive shop"?
Pages (4):    1 2 3 4