Pages (9):    1 3 4 5 6 7 9   
fpw   01-18-2009, 03:04 PM
webby Wrote:*sigh* I suppose these questions will haunt me for years now until more First Age stories get written. Unless the answers are out there somewhere in something I haven't read yet? :dontknow:
Yeah, you will. Sorry. I can't help you because I've never given much thought to it.

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Wapitikev   01-18-2009, 03:37 PM
fpw Wrote:Yeah, you will. Sorry. I can't help you because I've never given much thought to it.

:eek:

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
cobalt   01-18-2009, 03:39 PM
Wapitikev Wrote::eek:

-Wapitikev
It's ok Wap....think of this as new territory to be explored....works for me. Smile

EWMAN
Wapitikev   01-18-2009, 03:45 PM
cobalt79 Wrote:It's ok Wap....think of this as new territory to be explored....works for me. Smile
Hmmm. There's a virgin joke in there somewhere.

Where's Fenokat when you need 'em.

-Wapitikev

Axioms Jack seems to live by (inadvertantly or not):

Why he does what he does: "I chose this life. I know what I'm doing. And on any given day, I could stop doing it. Today, however, isn't that day. And tomorrow won't be either." Bruce Wayne, Identity Crisis

On Rasalom: "Water's wet, the sky is blue...and good old Satan Claus, Jimmy...he's out there...and he's just gettin' stronger." Joe Hallenbeck, The Last Boyscout
cobalt   01-18-2009, 03:59 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:Hmmm. There's a virgin joke in there somewhere.

-Wapitikev
Cripes...talk about "first age"....snicker

EWMAN
Irishkkc 2.0   01-25-2009, 06:04 PM
AHHH awesome I've been waiting since I read the Keep to find Demonsong. Thanks FPW.
Miskatonic & Gin   01-25-2009, 07:14 PM
Very cool! Thanks Paul.

Cthulhu for President!

Why vote for a lesser evil? I can think of none better than the great old one, who should return from his slumber to take over the U.S. government and make this country a whole hell of a lot better as the leader of our executive branch. Or destroy it and drive everyone insane, kill us all, or something really nasty! Remember, Cthulhu for President, why vote for the lesser of two evils? Wink
philbowman   03-05-2009, 10:30 AM
Thank you, been wanting to read this since I read the Keep all those years ago.
F. Paul Wilson is one of my favorite authors (David Gemmell being the other), and I love reading about Repairman Jack, but my favorite character has too be Glaeken, hope there is a BIG book in the future telling his story and history.

Phil
Solow   03-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Many Thanks for this. I was wondering if I was ever going to get a chance to read it. Right now I'm reading the 1986 edition of THE TOUCH.
Fenian1916   03-26-2009, 02:43 PM
Wapitikev Wrote:Hmmm. There's a virgin joke in there somewhere.

-Wapitikev

Fenokat rules!!!!!

[SIZE=2]"There are many things more horrible than bloodshed; and slavery is one of them."
Padraig Pearse[/SIZE]
Pages (9):    1 3 4 5 6 7 9