Pages (2):    1 2
terribletds   05-09-2011, 12:19 AM
I have some Repair Jack audiobooks and would like to trade for RJ Harbingers audiobook. Legacies #2 through #9 is read by Mary Kane (spelling of Kane is in question)
dick hill   10-31-2013, 09:58 PM
kittywings Wrote:I've been looking online, etc. but no luck... I just didn't know if anyone here had any info about if a recording was in the works or not. They've done the last few, so you'd THINK they would, I just wouldn't think it would take this long after the book came out. To me, it always seems like they release at the same time.

I'm dyin' here!

If one DOES come out soon, I hope Dick Hill is the narrator... he's my favorite!

I hope he does too, he's MY favorite also! Seriously, I would be quite happy to do another if it were offered.
Alvin Fox   11-01-2013, 09:12 AM
PLEASE tell me that that was really Dick Hill.

(Just finished listening to Lee Child's Never Go Back.)
enadmit   11-01-2013, 07:40 PM
Audible has all the RJs' up tp Fatal Error.
I have them all. I really enjoy listening after having read the seies at least twice.
Hoping The Dark At The End and Nightworld will be on Audible very soon.
Also, Cold City and Dark City are also available.
Polonius7   12-19-2013, 07:38 PM
enadmit Wrote:Audible has all the RJs' up tp Fatal Error.
I have them all. I really enjoy listening after having read the seies at least twice.
Hoping The Dark At The End and Nightworld will be on Audible very soon.
Also, Cold City and Dark City are also available.

As the revised "Nightworld" has just come out, I can report that Audible.com now has the entire Repairman Jack series available. The first two books of the RJ Early Years series are also on Audible.
fpw   12-22-2013, 10:31 AM
I have author copies of them all except Fatal Error which I've seen for sale..

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
Alvin Fox   12-22-2013, 11:11 AM
If you ever feel the need to unload those author copies I'm sure I can find them a good home.
fpw   12-23-2013, 11:17 AM
Alvin Fox Wrote:If you ever feel the need to unload those author copies I'm sure I can find them a good home.
drop me an email

FPW
FAQ
"It means 'Ask the next question.' Ask the next question, and the one that follows that, and the one that follows that. It's the symbol of everything humanity has ever created." Theodore Sturgeon.
fillysun   09-27-2019, 03:55 AM
When it comes to audiobooks, I like to listen to them before I go to bed. However, for some audiobooks, I want to download them for offline listening again and again as they are so wonderful for me. Thus, I use a tool called Audiobook Converter for Mac to help me get them download. It works well for me. Hope this tip will help you.
Pages (2):    1 2